Remove this ad

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

Lead

Sep 8 12 6:24 AM

Tags : :

I've just about come to the end of my journey here. I said I would wait until 2012 and here we are, more than half way through.

I don't know what happened on that day in 2009 and perhaps we will never know. It has become harder and harder to keep going and believe that this was all planned and set up, especially as the dark forces operating in this world are becoming more and more apparent. I'm not sure whether I'll find something else to interest me and keep me believing but I did see the following things which caught my attention and provide some interesting links. I couldn't help but wonder whether
 This Might Be It.............

JZ and Rihanna playing at the Paralympics closing ceremony. JZ has shocked a large crowd before
by bringing out MJ 11 years ago.

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/06/the-25-best-summer-jam-moments/jay-z-michael-jackson

1. Jay-Z Brings Out Michael Jackson (2001)

1. Jay-Z Brings Out Michael Jackson (2001)

Not only is Jay-Z the King of NY, he's also, undoubtedly, the King of Summer Jam. And not just because of his star-studded Rolodex; it's his knack for showmanship—and for surprising fans with the absolutely unthinkable at the perfect moment.
Case in point: After performing his Jackson 5–sampling hit, “H to the Izzo” during his headlining 2001 set, Jiggaman said “I know Michael Jackson better come from behind that muthafuckin' curtain."

Then he went backstage and returned with the King of Pop, sending a shockwave through the stadium. In front of an uproarious crowd, the duo struck a B-Boy pose as Jackson addressed the hip-hop heavy audience: “I love you all.”

The set of the closing ceremony has been designed by Mark Fisher, who was also involved with the Cirque Du Soleil Immortal Show and interestingly the Elvis show.

Mark Fisher

Set Designer (Michael Jackson the Immortal World Tour)

British architect Mark Fisher’s interest in building temporary structures and inflatables caught the attention of Roger Waters and led to his first rock ’n’ roll commission for Pink Floyd’s Animals tour in 1977. Mark has since earned an international reputation for his spectacular concert designs. His best-known work includes The Wall and Division Bell for Pink Floyd, Steel Wheels, Bridges to Babylon and Bigger Bang for the Rolling Stones, as well as Popmart for U2. Most recently Mark was Chief Designer for the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics and U2’s 2009-2010 360° tour. This will be Mark Fisher’s third collaboration with Cirque du Soleil following KÀ and Viva ELVIS.

http://www.london2012.com/spectators/ceremonies/opening-ceremony/creative-team/

Mark Fisher
Executive Producer, Production Design
Mark is an architect with an international reputation for creating spectacular live entertainment. He has designed some of the most memorable rock concerts ever staged, including ‘The Wall’ for Pink Floyd, every Rolling Stones show since 1989, and every U2 concert since 1992. He also designed the theatre, scenery and acrobatic effects for Cirque du Soleil’s ‘KÀ’ at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, and the opening and closing ceremonies for both the 2006 Turin Winter Games and 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.

With a billion people expected to be watching this event, this would certainly be an attention grabbing moment to choose. Who knows, maybe Elvis will drop in too grin

Always look on the bright side of life!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 8 12 1:41 PM

Very interesting information Sunny  

The US presidential elections are just around the corner. Mit Romney has ZERO African American supporters (never before has anyone received such a disgraceful percentage), which means the millions of fans MJ + JZ have could definitely swing the vote in favour of Obama. Mike did say we have four years to get it right, we're almost there. It's my last hope in this saga. It could be the golden ticket Obama had up his sleeve to win another term. Just saying. 

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#2 [url]

Sep 10 12 7:27 PM

Hi Su!

Well, nothing major happened during the Olympics but my take on things is that Michael was trying to warn us, by saying 'we have four years to get it right'. If you watched the opening and closing ceremonies, the satanic references and New World Order rubbish was everywhere. I think this is what Michael might have been talking about, especially with his inside knowledge about the Illuminati control in the music business and the fact that he was supposed to be 'telling all and spilling the beans' on his world tour. Here are some interesting links to videos analyzing those Olympic ceremonies for anyone as intrigued by this. 

I don't necessarily agree with everything this guy says, but they are quite eye opening, I thought.I try to look at everything with an open mind but I was actually quite creeped out by it all when I watched it and these videos seemed to support the negativity I was feeling anyway. I do think you need to step back and view these kind of things from a distance but perhaps we are now seeing the launch of the NWO agenda, that I am sure MJ was aware of. I sincerely hope this is not the case though.

Ok, I need to go and take some 'lighten up' medicine, I feel quite miserable now!

Always look on the bright side of life!

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 14 12 9:03 AM

Thanks Sunny for posting  The video's are an eye opener.

I just had time to watch all three videos, and I must admit I was so deeply upset and disturbed by what I was made aware of, it made me cry. I had previously watched the closing ceremony on TV when it took place, and at the time I could not make heads or tails of it, it was all mumbo jumbo to me, but now I realize what the rubbish was all about...sigh. It's so sad when such a great event is used as a stage to promote hidden meanings and intentions like this, but I guess we are used to this by now and it is what it is; we can't change things. At the same time, things like this bring me closer to my Creator, and give me comfort knowing He is in charge and He will take care of us all if we follow His commandments. From day one the battle has been between good vs. evil, and it is up to each and every one of us to choose what path we wish to follow. The human brain differentiates us from all other creations because it makes us sophisticated and gives us a choice, therefore, if used wisely no person can go wrong. I strongly believe in God, He is my protector and my guide and that's all that ever matters. Heaven and hell exist. God and satan exist. Good and evil exist...etc. In my religion we have been warned of the final battle, we know for a FACT that Jesus (pbuh) will be sent down to earth, and He will defeat the Dajaal (anti-Christ). Then together with the last bloodline of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh), Jesus and Al Mahdi (Peace be upon them) will spread peace and justice on earth and will lead the people who have gone astray back to the right path again. People will witness peace, love, happiness and justice...etc, for a certain period of time. This will be the final chapter in the book of life. After that it will be the day of Resurrection, followed by the Day of Judgement .... We are currently living in the final days of the book of life, the end is very near and their are a zillion signs that prove this. Chaos, unjust wars and the bloodshed of innocent people are just a few of them. 

If we go back in time and study all the paths of the Prophets we clearly can see that the path has always been one, the message was always one, the warnings are all the same...etc. One Prophet completes the message of the other, never changing the previous message, just simply updating it. A person with a brain can easily realize this and understand the message being relayed to us. Those that wish to go into unnecessary details or focus on the things that drive us apart instead of the things that bring us together, only have themselves to blame. I choose to focus on the things that bring us together because I know that in the end this is what counts. I hope video's like the ones posted open our eyes to the important things in life, bring us together, and make us understand the ever lasting battle between good vs. evil. It is imperative for us to understand what is really going on in this world in order for us to be aware and enlightened. This is the only way for us to remain strong and make sure we are on the right path, which means we are protected by the Highest Power that exists, God our Creator.  

Peace and love to you all .. May God protect us all 

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help