Remove this ad

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

Lead

Sep 5 12 7:06 AM

Tags : :

Excuse the language....what a pile of crap......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/9519570/Michael-Jacksons-tour-promoters-knew-about-singers-health-problems-prior-to-concerts-documents-reveal.html

Michael Jackson's tour promoters 'knew about singer's health problems' prior to concerts, documents reveal

Leaked emails between Michael Jackson's tour promoters in which the singer is described as an “emotionally paralysed mess” reveal executives knew of concerns about his health prior to the ill-fated comeback tour in London.

Michael Jackson, one of the most popular recording artists of all time
Michael Jackson, one of the most popular recording artists of all time Photo: AP

Messages exchanged between senior executives at Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) show the extent of the company's concerns about the singer's mental and physical state in the run-up to a series of concerts he was due to give at London's O2 Arena.
In one, show director Kenny Ortega tells Randy Phillips, AEG's CEO, that the star was not capable of performing in his current state.
“There are strong signs of paranoia, anxiety and obsessive-like behaviour. I think the best thing we can do is get a top psychiatrist in to evaluate him ASAP," he wrote.
“MJ is not in shape enough yet to sing this stuff live and dance at the same time.”
Phillips told Ortega it was important they did not become "amateur psychiatrists or physicians” in relation to Jackson but he later informed his boss about the singer's state of mind.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

live4me

Dangerous

#1 [url]

Sep 14 12 4:23 PM

climax and the truth be told. AEG knows what they did and most of us know that they weren’t going to go out in the red.  They put up a lot of money and they were not going to lose their investment. Period.  I don’t know with any certainty that Michael got away from the traps that were set but if he didn’t, in my heart I believe AEG is behind it. If he did, then I believe it was with Murray’s help and he is not in jail but in safe keeping away from the public until all this comes to a head.  It’s so frustrating and the more time that passes and the lies coming out of late makes me wonder if they did sacrifice Michael because they really felt he would flop and lose them money.  I cannot forget the way that contract was written up. God awful! If it is ever proven that they did kill Michel Jackson, I hope they all rot in hell.  Off with their heads and beyond repair would be my heart.  I’m still holding out for 4 years because to me that was a sign from him that 4 years would be the culmination of all things that took place on 6/25/09.  So if after this next anniversary nothing has happened, I’m letting it go.  But I will let go either celebrating Michael’s completion of this hoax or joining forces with those ready to fight til the end to bring the right justice for his death.  I so pray the latter falls by the wayside.  I so pray Michael is indeed alive and well.

Michael, please come back or give me a sign.  I’m dying inside 

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#3 [url]

Sep 17 12 6:08 PM

I see they dropped it the claim..

Michael Jackson Insurance Claim Dropped

Michael Jackson Jackson died in June 2009 from an overdose of the anaesthetic propofol

Michael Jackson's former concert promoter AEG Live is withdrawing a $17.5m (£10.9m) insurance claim over the singer's cancelled comeback gigs.

AEG had filed the claim against insurer Lloyd's of London for its concert-related losses in 2009.

However, the insurance company sought to nullify the policy, saying AEG made false claims about Jackson's health.

A lawyer for AEG said the company dropped the claim because it had been reimbursed by the singer's estate.

The move comes a week after the publication of leaked internal emails from the concert promoters which saw them voice concerns over the 50-year-old's stability and health.

In one email, sent the day the singer appeared in London to announce his This Is It shows, AEG chief executive Randy Phillips described the singer as "locked in his room drunk and despondent".

The company's lawyer Marvin Putnam said the decision to withdraw the insurance claim had "nothing to do with the recent leak".

Lawyers said they suspected the emails were leaked from material shared between the two sides in a separate legal case between AEG and Jackson's mother, Katherine.

Mrs Jackson has accused the promoters of pressuring the singer to carry on with the sold-out comeback shows despite indications he was too weak.

"We are standing by AEG's lawyers comments that the withdrawal of the claim was not related to the leaked emails," Paul Schriffer, a lawyer for Lloyd's of London said.

"In exchange for AEG withdrawing its insurance claim, underwriters agreed to dismiss AEG from the case and to waive any costs recoverable from AEG."

Michael Jackson died on 25 June, 2009 from an overdose of the anaesthetic propofol.

Last November his personal physician, Conrad Murray, was convicted of his involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to four years in jail.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19567872

Always look on the bright side of life!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help