Remove this ad

live4me

Dangerous

Lead

Jul 30 12 3:58 PM

Tags : :

Hi Guys,  I missed you like Whoa!  It’s been soooooo lonely and depressing.  

I want to post 2 videos that Paris posted over the weekend.  You tell me what you think about them because for me, they were deep.

I had never personally heard of these videos before, but the message in them reminds me of someone very special.

I am trying to edit this and add the videos - WTH are those TN boxes?  They are suppose to be videos.  

Let me try again because they will not even allow me to delete them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 31 12 5:34 AM

They are deep indeed...   allow me to think about these videos, I also need som time to collect words... I'm just kind of stunned atm

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 1 12 11:18 AM

Reminded me of Little Susie. 

I think Paris is crying out for help. To me she seems to be sending out a message that she feels scared and insecure. Her tweets raise a lot of concern, and I can't help but continue to go there and read them. As of lately she has been tweeting constantly about Harry Potter, in particular page 687:

"I have spied for you and lied for you, put myself in mortal danger for you. Everything was supposed to be to keep Lily Potter's son safe. Now you tell me you have been raising him like a pig for slaughter -- "
"But this is touching, Severus," said Dumbledore seriously. "Have you grown to care for the boy, after all?"
"For him?" shouted Snape. "Expecto Patronum!"
From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe. She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always" said Snape.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Severus_Snape

It says a lot. Thoughts anyone?

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 1 12 11:23 AM

If the above videos weren't crazy enough, check out the following videos. I am speechless, and I hope Paris knows she is being taped and put on YT by that French site. I really think she should stop using the internet this much, or at least keep her business private because this is wrong and will come back to bite her. She is too young to realize that she is putting herself in harms way...unless this is all intended. 

Check them out for yourself (I'm only posting the one of them, the rest are on the same site):

Quote    Reply   

live4me

Dangerous

#4 [url]

Aug 1 12 2:34 PM

Yeah, I’ve seen those, her tiny chats online.  Not good.  I think that’s very dangerous.  I was about to post these myself but I’m glad someone else feels the same way I do about them.  Paris is too open online and it makes me very afraid for her.

On another subject, did you know that Jermaine has now rescinded his signature from the scathing letter written to the estate?  He has offered an olive branch, a public apology.  I don’t know what to think anymore.  And on top of that Wagener has given the signal that the documentary he is producing to push the indictment of Tom Sneddon is on the horizon as is the movie Redemption - the latter due completion in August 2013.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 7 12 1:58 PM

Ah yes, the olive branch! .. And he had the nerve to write that letter and say "his son broke his heart" .. I guess he woke up from daydreaming and realized he wasn't going to get his hands in the cookie jar after all, not only that, but from now on he, randy and co will have to pay for their own, child support and all. 

La Toya has just landed her reality show with who else but Oprah! .. Funny, but that will also air in 2013. I wonder what she will have to offer? 

Quote: "We have four years to get it right" 2009 + 4 = 2013 .. I still can't figure out what it is we have to do to get it right. I'm still thinking that sentence has something to do with the presidential elections as opposed to Global Warming. If he's under WP would that come to an end with the new president on board or what? .. I hate being unrealistic, nevertheless, I'm not going to put that thought behind me. IMO there is a very slight chance that this could be what he meant. I guess we have no choice but to keep watching.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help