Remove this ad

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

Lead

Jul 22 12 8:15 AM

Tags : :

Anyone else find this a bit odd? Who goes away without telling their grandchildren who live with them?Apparently, every time Paris tried to phone and talk to Katherine, she got Janet or Rebbie instead. Is Katherine where they are saying she is, or is she somewhere else  and with someone else and this is just a cover story to buy some time. Very strange......

Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson and the guardian of his three minor children, has been reported missing, but the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says she is with family members.
Paris Jackson, the 14-year-old daughter of the late legend, tweeted early Sunday morning that her grandmother was missing: "I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," she posted from her Twitter account. She also tweeted a number for people to contact in case they saw the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous singing clan.
The sherriff's department said another family member officially reported her missing Saturday night because he couldn't speak with her and was concerned. While the authorities are trying to reach Katherine Jackson, they also say she is with family members.
The family drama unfolded days after it was revealed that some of her children had written a letter to the executors of Jackson's estate, alleging Michael Jackson's will, which left his fortune to his children, his mother and charity, was a fake.

The undated letter, signed by Janet, Randy, Tito, Rebbie and Jermaine Jackson, alleged that Katherine Jackson was being manipulated by the executors, John Branca and John McClain, and said her health had been affected, and she had suffered a mini-stroke.
The veracity of the letter was confirmed by Randy Jackson on Twitter; Janet Jackson retweeted his post (The estate has denied the accusations).
However, Paris Jackson lashed out at her uncle on Twitter, saying her grandmother was fine: "I will defend my beloved family member with all I have, even if it means from other family members." She later apologized, saying she just wanted to let people know that her grandmother did not have a stroke.
On Saturday, Jermaine Jackson tweeted that his mother was resting on the orders of a doctor in Arizona: "This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period.""
However, Paris Jackson tweeted on Sunday: "The same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother ... just saying."
Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for the June 2009 propofol overdose death of Jackson at age 50.
Katherine Jackson has been caring for Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket Jackson since their father's death. It is unclear who is taking care of the children in her absence.
A representative for the Jackson brothers Jermaine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon, who are on a nationwide tour, did not immediately respond to an early Sunday morning request for comment, nor did a representative for Janet Jackson.

Always look on the bright side of life!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 24 12 4:33 AM

...the plot thickens... something's going on... time to watch closely...?!!

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 1 12 11:05 AM

I've been watching the events closely and I don't know what to make of them. The only conclusion/ theory I reached to (if this is a hoax and they are in the know) is that maybe Randy and co did this as a means of threat to get more money out of Michael. As we all know, the estate has generated money, and they think they are entitled to more of it. IMO it's far too late for Randy and co to now start screaming the will is a fake, they don't stand a chance at having this will contested or changed and they know that already. So why take that route to begin with? Randy's insisting that the will is fake could translate into: Michael is not really dead, hence the will is fake. A hidden threat sent to the people in the know. In other words, it's a message that says: give us more money or we will blow the lid on everything. That's how I translated it, and I could very well be wrong. 

What they didn't see coming was the estate withdrawing custody from Katherine and making TJ custodian. They are not even allowed in the Calabasas house any more, not to mention they look like monsters in the public view.

Paris used Twitter and the media to get the word out that things were not well, that was very smart of her. She has more than 700 thousand followers and what better way to spread the message and seek help? It worked, and she managed to have her way in the end. I don't think her grandmother was kidnapped, but I do think she was taken against her will in an attempt to threaten and bully the kids and make them feel insecure and scared. Paris was clearly in the know of her grandmother's whereabouts because she tweeted that the doctor that testified in favour of CM was treating KJ. That says a lot, but it fell on deaf ears and blind eyes when it came to the media.

I'm sure this will not be the end of things, in fact I think Mike will probably do a counter attack and teach them a lesson they will never forget. That's how I see it.  

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 1 12 11:43 AM

Grace has sent out this letter. I think she is trying to get back into the good graces of the family. I don't like her one bit. 

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ik6m8p

In case you were wondering what Gladys Knight had to say earlier and why Grace sent the letter, she was on The Talk, and IMO she was not attacking Paris, she was just referring to how kids were brought up back in the day and what would have happened to her if she behaved the way Paris did, or how she would have reacted as an aunt. Clearly she doesn't have a clue of what really is taking place or why Paris did what she did; therefore she has no right to judge her or say what she said.

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help