Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 5 12 12:24 PM

Tags : :

Let's not let this forum go to waste simply because Michael did not have a BAM day, as many were predicting.  It's time to realize that Michael is not coming back.. and that much of what was disected and talked about ad nauseum, where not really clues but nothing more than over active imaginations. 

Do I think there are many pecularities that occurred that point to Michael being alive?  yes .. I still do....but I also feel he wanted to be free ...and if we do love him then we must let him be free. 

Let's move on... if Michael is alive what do you think he'd want us to do after coming together and connecting on this forum?  Do you ever think that this was the purpose? 

What have we learned from Michael by the way he lived his life?

He was determined to do his part to Heal the World.. that was a well thought out agenda on his part. 

So what do we do with that?  How do we implement his strategies in this world of ours? 

That's all he ever told his mother, Katherine  .. "I know I can't heal the world ,, but i can do my part."

Of course, we don't have the resources that Michael had at his disposal ..but we can do "our part"

I had a dinner with a gentlemen last night who is part this organization and as soon as he started to speak to me I felt Michael sitting there nodding in agreement....  Michael had a similar discussion with Dr. Patrick Treacy regarding the African people. 

I plan to promote and support this chairty .. and I hope that you all will check it out too. 

While Michael loved all the people of the world, he was especially drawn to the people of Africa and their plight ..   

This organization teaches and assist villages in taking their future into their own hands.

http://www.africawaterandlife.com/

https://www.facebook.com/africawaterandlife

awlsandiego

I choose to honor Michael by perpetuating his message...  Heal The World 

much love. 
Buds 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#1 [url]

Apr 12 12 5:38 PM

Great post Buds! 

I've decided to go another way to honour Michael by using the fact that my mind has been opened through this process,  to educate myself on what is really going on in this world behind the scenes with the corrupt politicians, greedy bankers, war mongers etc and all the other criminal elite.

We owe it to ourselves and others to not accept what the mainstream media tells us. The great 'awakening' is growing day by day as people realise how the inequalities in the world are a contrived situation, designed to keep the rich people rich and in control and the rest of the world in servitude.

I'm sure Michael was well aware of the 'secret' players manipulating things to their own ends behind the scenes and was as horrified by it all, as I have become. His heart and soul was pure and wherever he is right now I truly wish him well and want to thank him personally for waking me up and opening my eyes to what is really going on in the world around me.

Always look on the bright side of life!

Quote    Reply   

live4me

Dangerous

#2 [url]

Apr 23 12 9:34 AM

For some reason, this thread makes me a little sad.  I have never believed in the bam theory, though I’ve always felt that if Michael indeed did come back it would be in a quiet, unassuming way much like he did everything else besides performing that was close to his heart.  His way was not to scream, but to whisper and talk softly.

I don’t spend as much time on the forums these days talking about Michael because as we have all learned over almost 3 years, it does nothing much to change anything.  Though I must admit that sometimes just the talk gets me through some difficult days .  Just the mention of his name…

I agree that it is time to move on and let Michael live inside of us.  Honor him with our deeds.  Love him at the level of the heart and be content in knowing what it is that we know…our truth.  That’s all that we have and it is more than enough.

Dear Michael, where ever you are in this vast universe, I end this chapter by saying the same words I started with, you changed my life and for that I am for ever grateful.  You will always hold a place in my heart and I will never stop believing that you did it your way.

To all of you I say thank you.  You were an instrumental part of my survival.  Without a place of hope and encouragement, I don’t know where I would be today.  The hoax forums saved my life.  As Michael said in the words of his song, we are the world.  We are the world and its up to each of us to make the changes that we can to make it a better place.

I love you then, now, and always.  If and when Michael decides to come back, we will know because we are all just another part of him.  I don’t know the hows or whys, but we will.  I just know it.

Love lives forever...
It really does

Live4Me

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 27 12 5:54 AM

...love lives forever... what more can I say...

Thank you all for your love and your company...

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

funkymoondancer

Thriller Comebacker

#5 [url]

Apr 27 12 7:37 AM

I haven't been here for a while.. and I was reading the latest post from you ... all I can say is..

"The day we stop playing his music that's the day he will truly die"...Michael inspire us to be better...
To me every day he is dancing and singing better then ever...as time goes by..

This year 2012 the IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR is reaching new heights... in Las Vegas they are building a stadium dedicated to him which will open in 2013 -a Permanent Show-.

I will attached this link here below to show you some great pictures of the show and the Exhibition that has held in Las Vegas on Decemeber 2011 and great shots from the IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR 2012.

The second link is the 25 ANNIVERSARY OF THE ALBUM BAD coming up...

Quote    Reply   

funkymoondancer

Thriller Comebacker

#6 [url]

Apr 27 12 7:41 AM

One More Chance.. in LOVE (If some of you cannot see or open the link for any reason ...go to YOU TUBE and type:http://www.youtube.com/user/chantalou555- Here you will find these very well done clips and more..is a breeze of fresh air..

Quote    Reply   

live4me

Dangerous

#7 [url]

Apr 28 12 4:35 PM

Believe me, I will NEVER stop or ever get tired of Michael’s music.  It’s timeless and enduring.  The songs Michael recorded over 40 years ago still sound just as fresh today as they did way back when.  The newer songs are still setting trends and raising the bar.  The lyrics are deep and emotional and not just fluff with synthesizers and beats as most songs are today.  Michael is truly the only one and not one of a kind.  His music is forever, as is his message and his vision.  It and he will never grow old, but just get better with time.  He is AMAZING and definitely the music of my life and a whole generation of lives!  I listen to him on the regular, 7 days a week.  Or is it 8, lol.  He’s always in heavy rotation on my ipod, on my online radio, and in my heart.  Michael Jackson..., what wonders will God think of next?  No matter what or whom, no one else can ever compare.  Michael is in a class of his own.  He is the King of Hearts and he puts our love on TOP!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Apr 28 12 10:14 PM

I wish I could put the words in that eloquent way you do live4me... I can't - at least not in English.
So may I ask if you just include me in your posts as I feel nearly the same...

This is for you, for Michael and for all the loving, caring souls out there:
"May God shield you from all harm and give you peace and happiness where ever you may go."

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help