Remove this ad

live4me

Dangerous

Lead

Apr 2 11 2:45 PM

Tags : :

I think he would tell us to stop fighting and to stop worrying.  I think he would tell us that sometimes things aren’t as black or white as they might appear, and some things are done for the sake of others. Please do not judge me.  Just love me as I have always loved you.

Have we forgotten that Michael said that he never wanted his children to be different, that he wanted them to live with normalcy?  Can you imagine what normalcy they would have had if he had chosen to take them with him?  None.  They would have grown up afraid of everything and everybody and they would have been miserable for the rest of their lives.  That is the reason I feel in my heart that Michael left them behind, so they could live a normal life.  What ever he is going through, God bless him.

I have always believed in the saying if you love someone set them free.  If they come back to you it was meant to be.  I know that Michael’s children will grow to understand if they don’t already that what he did was courageous and done out of his love for them.  He sacrificed himself for his one true love, his children. He made a better way for them. He didn’t leave them behind out of selfishness, he left them to allow them to live, to grow.

I don’t know what Michael is going through, however, I know that he thinks about them every minute he is away from them.  I also fear that he is sad because of it, but that he is content when he sees how well adjusted they have become.  Loving parents will go against all odds for their children to have what they didn’t have.  Michael never had a childhood and he never had real, lasting love.  His children will have all of those things.  He made that possible.  Michael is a genuis and he is a helluva daddy.  I continue to pray for his peace and his well being.  I have to believe that he is safe and is watching over us somehow.  I have to believe that he knows that we are keeping vigil for him and that we will never let him part.  He will always be my angel and even if I never ever get the chance to see him again, he lives forever in my heart.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 4 11 2:12 PM

Beautiful thoughts, Live4me! wonderful writing...you should do it more often :)

I still believe that if this is a hoax, the kids are still in contact with their father, but I really agree with you regarding his message and the fact that he just gave them wings by leaving the stage this way.

Hugs!

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 15 11 12:52 AM

Live4me, I agree with Ralu and Funky, your post is one of the most beautiful posts I have ever read heart

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Jul 17 11 6:49 PM

I hope he would say he missed everyone. Give some simple explanation. He would be surprised how some of us would not judge him for these actions he took. Simply talk about anything and everything.
Never stopped believing!

Quote    Reply   

live4me

Dangerous

#5 [url]

Jul 21 11 6:31 PM

I can imagine a deja vu moment like… no one would’ve believed that this entertainer, me, Michael Jackson could’ve outsmarted them. AGAIN.  (applause, applause, screams, shouts, chants, more) Then silence.  and Michael continues… Now Murdoch….  (more screams, etc. etc. etc.) More silence.  And he contines in Michael fashion… But I did it so just give me a moment… because right now I’m sizzling. I would lose it. I know I would probably scream and shout so loud that my neighbors’  dogs would start barking.  Then of course he’d get down to serious business.  I can see it so vividly in my theatrical mind.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 20 11 3:46 PM

I believe in Michael, I know he did what he did for his kids, he loves them and will return to them when he sees fit, and it is safer for him and his family.... I love all these posts...He'd say to us all GOTCHA,,,,,,

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help