Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 19 11 11:53 AM

Tags : :

If you want to read the conversations between Michael Jackson and the artist Dalina, go to Facebook, Twilight by Dalina. You'll be amazed and touched by love and purity. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 28 11 1:07 PM

Suddenly, a storm of words spoken at high speed invaded my consciousness. The voice was telling me things I had never heard in my entire life. It was a closeness about that speaking and an incredible feeling inside me, as though I could recognize a person that I had certainly met before. It was Michael's voice.

Quote    Reply   

funkymoondancer

Thriller Comebacker

#2 [url]

Mar 30 11 7:19 AM

"Suddenly, a storm of words spoken at high speed invaded my consciousness. The voice was telling me things I had never heard in my entire life. It was a closeness about that speaking and an incredible feeling inside me, as though I could recognize a person that I had certainly met before. It was Michael's voice."

I like this very much! I visualize the whole thing...

Twilight by Dalina? So, I go to facebook and in the search I type :Twilight by Dalina

Interesting...

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 1 11 2:22 PM

I saw Michael standing under the vanilla sky, his face turned to a powerful light, his eyes were closed and his arms were opened wide. A white skirt was floating in the wind around his body.
It was the picture of a man who wanted to hold the whole world in his loving arms. It was all about love, as he had told me. (page 199)

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Apr 3 11 1:46 AM

Michael his soul, his spirit is with her. Dalina truly wants to believe that Michael isn't really dead but I have to disappoint you. But if you want to talk to her through e-mail and ask her questions about Michael, this is her address: dalina.dani@yahoo.com
I know one thing, it's only about love and believe

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Apr 7 11 1:46 PM

Well funkymoondancer, Dalina shall be so glad to receive your email! 
Yes indeed, her paintings are filled with love and energy, thank you for noticing! God bless you.

Quote    Reply   

funkymoondancer

Thriller Comebacker

#13 [url]

Apr 15 11 11:05 AM

Hi Sylvia, I'am enjoying reading the book very much I'am in Chapter 4. I encourage everyone to get a copy. It's really good. It's about a beautiful journey, the unexpected, the challenge of believing...being open..and feeling.

Also, I said this before but I can't get enough of it...those paintings are so vibrant and now I know why. smile

There is a phrase that I want to share with everyone from this GEM of a book...a real TREASURE.

"I'll bring a light into your eyes and make you see through the darkest places; I'll always be there in music, words, scent and feeling"

This words resonate with me very much. We all have MICHAEL within our hearts..we are all connect, WE ARE ONE. I truly, truly believe that with all my might with all my heart...GOD knows ..so does Mike...

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Apr 15 11 11:20 AM

Wauw Gaston, love to hear these words from you! If you are at chapter 4, hold on tight, there is so much more to come to enjoy and feel! You are right, we are all connected in our hearts with our love for Michael.

Wait untill you see the fifth painting, Walking Trees... every 14 days I visit Dalina and I can see the progress of every painting she made... it's hard to explain what my feelings are when I see this with my own eyes... inner goosebumps and a warm feeling of love, tenderness, vibration, power,... my words will not cover my feelings.

This is the beginning of a magical journey.

Quote    Reply   

funkymoondancer

Thriller Comebacker

#15 [url]

Apr 18 11 2:31 PM

I'am reading the book as I continue doing my activities...there are two other parts that "resonate"..very much and it's when "Victoria" shows up. I felt something big..as I was reading that passage and I will share it once I make some time during the week.

What I love is the story behind those painting and the story that unfolds along with them....the book is pushing me to do something that I have halted for a while...and is going back to the drawing board and the painting World but there is more to it then that of course...

At the present time I cannot do it...but by the summer once  my current activities slow down a bit...around June..that will be the time and I will share this experience as well...

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 18 11 11:20 PM

This is great!!!

The book is pushing you to do something that you have halted for a while... When the time is right for you, you go back to your drawing board and painting World! 

Awesome that this book made you more awake and it touched you in a way to create again. I know that this book will touch peoples hearts in one way or the other.

Thank you for sharing this:)! Dalina her fifth painting Walking Trees is done. She's now busy with drawings for the sixth one. Have a very loving day!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help