Remove this ad

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#41 [url]

Jan 30 11 6:30 PM

Yes Su, it's really a broken heart, and the guardian move just a little bit to show it.  It's like a calendar.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jan 30 11 9:03 PM

@mcl_mj heart Yes, as in the broken heart article I posted yesterday it seems ... The timing and the clues that are being dropped in broad daylight is incredible .. sigh

And they sure picked the right actors and taught them how to stick to the script! What is shocking to me, is that not one authority figure takes time to compare previous public statements to the one's given in court! Check out what Kai Chase previously said:

1. Prince remained downstairs and so did Paris.
2. Michael ate lunch with his children, and then she wrapped his dinner, and he ate it while he was rehearsing (which had to be in the evening) ... Yet nothing comes up in the "autopsy"

According to Alberto Alvarez:

Though many details were previously revealed in court filings and accounts from law enforcement officials, the hearing featured new disclosures and compelling moments such as Michael's burly former bodyguard choking back tears as he recalled the two oldest Jackson children watching their father in his death throes. The guard, Alberto Alvarez, said daughter Paris fell to the ground crying out, "Daddy!" before Alvarez led them from the room.

http://www.jackson-source.com/news/321-murray-court-hearings

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#44 [url]

Feb 7 11 6:56 PM

Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised

Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial in the death of Michael Jackson will be televised.

0207_conrad_mj_Getty_TMZ_01_BN

Judge Michael Pastor handed down the surprise order today. 

The trial will not only put the spotlight on Jackson's death, but the manner in which the medical community treats celebrities.

Opening statements should begin the first week in April.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Feb 8 11 10:48 AM

Funny name: MICHAEL PAST....OR....

Anyway, could this really be the biggest show on earth, or not ?grin

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Feb 8 11 8:09 PM

Great catch Ralu, and did anyone pay attention to this?

Sade Anding = Sad Ending

Followed by this statement:  Anding claims she asked Murray what was wrong and he only replied, "Well ...."

As in (he's fine), or (Well, its not a sad ending after all)?

Conrad's Ex Pokes Holes in Murray's MJ Defense

Dr. Conrad Murray's ex-girlfriend claims Murray knew something was wrong with Michael Jackson at the start of a phone call he made to her on the day MJ died -- a complete contradiction to Murray's story.

Sade Anding told Good Morning America Conrad had called her "out of the blue" on June 25, 2009 -- and from the beginning of the call, he "didn't sound like himself at all."

Anding claims she asked Murray what was wrong and he only replied, "Well ...."

That's when Sade claims Murray stopped talking ... and Sade claims she could hear someone "coughing" followed by a "mumbling of voices."

As TMZ previously reported, Murray told police he was on the phone with someone for a solid 5 minutes before he noticed something was wrong with MJ and got off the phone.

Prosecutors believe Murray may have known there was a problem earlier than he claims ... and may have used the time to cover up and make calls to establish his own timeline.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/03/conrad-murray-girlfriend-phone-call-michael-jackson-death-good-morning-america-gma-video/

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Feb 9 11 9:34 PM

No coincidence IMHO. I'll prove to you its Mike's style, he has done it before. Check this out:

Michael Jackson D.S Lyrics:

They wanna get my ass dead or alive
You know he really tried to take me down by surprise
I bet he missioned with the CIA
He don't do half of what he say

Dom Sheldon is a cold man

He's out to shock in every single way
He'll stop at nothing just to get his political say
He think he's hot cause he's the SDA
I bet he never had a social life anyway
You think he brother with the KKK?
I bet his mother never taught him right anyway
He want your vote just to remain DA.
He don't do half what he say

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.S._(song)

The song is often cited as a derogatory reference to Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon, whose name is similar to the subject of the song, Dom Sheldon.

Absolutely no way on earth you can sing along with song and not find yourself saying: Tom Sneddon instead of Dom Sheldon wink ... Mike is ALIVE and this is all a SCRIPTED HOAX heart 

Quote    Reply   

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#50 [url]

Feb 10 11 7:07 PM

It's so nice to have you back Su, you bring me a wind of hope.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Feb 11 11 1:01 AM

@ Su  You are so right... That's what I think too - it can't be coincidence... (sometimes I can't express myself the right way in English - still)
Words are so full of power... even Names...

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#52 [url]

Feb 11 11 3:10 PM

Dr. Murray's Defense: MJ Was In Failing Health

Michael Jackson was in such a weakened state before he died ... it's unfair to blame his death on Propofol ...and we've learned this is precisely what for Dr. Conrad Murray will argue to a jury.

0207_conrad_mj_Getty_TMZ_EX_02

Sources familiar with the case tell TMZ ... Dr. Murray's team will argue that at the time of his death, Jackson's body was failing him ... partly because he  was "driven over the edge" by AEG to rehearse for his upcoming tour.

We're told Murray's lawyers will call witnesses to testify that Jackson was not showing up for rehearsals -- and when he did show, he was exhibiting "clear signs" of failing health.

The upshot of the defense ... even if jurors believe Dr. Murray administered the fatal dose of Propofol, Jackson was already in failing health.

But as TMZ has already reported ... Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue Jackson himself administered the fatal dose of Propofol to himself when Murray was out of the room.

The trial begins in April

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Feb 12 11 9:01 PM

Thank you dears. I have to admit, I love being here too with my beautiful cyberspace family heart

I cant wait for the trial to begin, I'm letting my imagination run wild. So far we've seen elephants, rabbits, dolls, clowns (the media) ... what next? Flying monkey's? Or, how about a family member bringing a magician's hat into the courtroom, and then starts pulling things out of it, now that would be a scene to watch! grin

I thought the trial was supposed to be held in March too. It seems that its been moved to April. I hope its not on April Fools Day? OMG what on earth is going on?

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Feb 12 11 9:32 PM

I hope its not on April Fools Day? OMG what on earth is going on?

-su237

OMGosh!  What if it was?  The idea of this trial being an April Fools prank on the media seems kinda funny.  Just imagine Michael,  being disguised as a juror, jumping out and saying "got'cha April Fools"  

All joking aside, I'm a little excited and nervous at the same time 'cause you just never know what's gonna happen... 

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Feb 12 11 9:33 PM

Interesting video. I missed the elephant, the pink stuffed toy, and the bear! Is this for real? The comments on YT are hillarious! It is indeed a circus!

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#57 [url]

Feb 13 11 4:54 AM

Yes, I have to agree, there does appear to be way too many animals in that courtroom. Either someone has some kind of fixation with stuffed toys or there is something very strange going on.

What we need to see now is a kangaroo sitting somewhere in that courtroom and then we will know for sure..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_court

Also, what is on that poster over Dr Murray's shoulder at the very start of this video? My eyes are not as good as they used to be.smile

Always look on the bright side of life!

Quote    Reply   

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#58 [url]

Feb 13 11 7:41 AM

excellent finding for the animals... and the kangoroo... I love animals, and I would love we could see a kangoroo there!!!

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Feb 13 11 9:15 PM

I cant read what's in the poster (maybe it was intended to be that way, and just let us see the broken heart, IDK?). I tried googling more images, and the below is what I found (there also seems to be the head of a hippopotamus, wow!) And, are we sure we didnt miss the kangaroo? It could have been in the form of writing and not as an item. Time to check TMZ posts again, sigh.

http://www.igroops.com/members/httpfairycom/comm/READ/00003624/Murrays-arraignment.html#00003624

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help