Remove this ad

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#21 [url]

Jan 14 11 5:33 PM

Dr. Murray -- Hey Everyone, I'm SUSPENDED!

Dr. Conrad Murray was SUPER quick to follow this week ... taking just ONE DAY to inform Nevada and Texas that his medical license had been yanked in California.

0114_murraydoc_launch_ex

As we previously reported, L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor ordered the suspension of Murray's California medical license Tuesday as a condition to the Doc's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

Murray was also ordered to inform the medical boards in Texas and Nevada -- where he also practices -- about his suspension.

According to docs obtained by TMZ, Murray completed his task the following day ... and now TX and NV will decide if they will follow California's lead and also prohibit Murray from practicing medicine.

A decision from each state is expected soon.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#22 [url]

Jan 18 11 6:52 PM

MJ Music Video Dancer -- I Support Dr. Murray

Not every Michael Jackson fan HATES Dr. Conrad Murray ... in fact, one of the guys who danced in the new MJ music video met up with Conrad this past weekend ... and insists, "He's a nice guy."

0118_kid_conrad_murray_photo_EX_TMZ

TMZ has learned Terry Henderson -- who was featured in the "Hold My Hand" video -- ran into Murray at 3rd Street Promenade shopping center in Santa Monica on Sunday ... and immediately struck up a conversation.

0118_hold_my_hand_video

Henderson told us he fully supports Murray through his "tough legal battle" ... even though most hardcore MJ fans view Conrad as the enemy.

Henderson's olive branch got us thinking -- will MJ fans ever be able to make peace with Murray?

After all, MJ did preach love and forgiveness, right?

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jan 19 11 5:14 AM

WOW, what an article by TMZ... If they are a source for hints - this is a MAJOR one...

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

funkymoondancer

Thriller Comebacker

#24 [url]

Jan 19 11 8:06 AM

Well, that is interesting article..  Now, about MJ fans forgiving Dr Conrad..that is not just going to happen so fast...

It amazes me how TMZ is always rolling with MJ...but sometimes it makes me wonder who is really behind the curtain...

Quote    Reply   

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#25 [url]

Jan 20 11 7:11 PM

Conrad Murray to Joe Jackson: You're Outta Here!

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer has filed a motion to dismiss Joe Jackson's against him ... TMZ has learned.

0119_conrad_joe_EX_TMZ_01

Murray's lawyer, Charles Peckham, claims Joe's attorney missed the statute of limitations and therefore the case -- centering on the death of Michael Jackson -- should be thrown out.

Peckham claims Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, filed the lawsuit 158 days after the 1-year deadline

Quote    Reply   

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#27 [url]

Jan 23 11 5:54 PM

Katherine Jackson: AEG Was Reckless with MJ's Life

Katherine Jackson has just filed legal docs claiming AEG was well aware ... there were life-threatening activities going down at Michael Jackson's house ... yet the company turned a blind eye.

Katherine Jackson AEG
Katherine is challenging AEG's motion to dismiss the wrongful death lawsuit against the company.

In her docs, Katherine says AEG retained Dr. Conrad Murray for an "exorbitant salary of $150,000 monthly," and in return Murray agreed to "get Jackson to attend rehearsals and perform."

Katherine's lawyers claim it should have been obvious to AEG when Murray requested CPR equipment at MJ's home that "the medical treatments being administered risked stopping Jackson's heart and breathing." 

Katherine's lawyer continues, "This is hardly the type of risk expected in an ordinary house visit from a family doctor."

claim, "AEG should have known that the course of treatment being administered by Dr. Murray was unorthodox and unsafe

Quote    Reply   

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#35 [url]

Jan 25 11 4:14 PM

Katherine Jackson: I 'Can't Stand to Look' at Murray

Katherine Jackson says she "can't stand" the sight of Dr. Conrad Murray -- but she shows up to his court hearings anyway because of her undying love for her son Michael Jackson.

Katherine Jackson Interview
During a brief interview with ABC, Jackson also fired back at MJ's estate for suing her business partner Howard Mann ... saying "when they're suing Howard Mann, they're suing me."

Meanwhile, Dr. Murray is due in court this AM in L.A. to be arraigned on one charge of involuntary manslaughter ... so stay tuned for updates

UNDYING LOVE ...........

Quote    Reply   

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#36 [url]

Jan 25 11 4:20 PM

Dr. Murray -- Dead Body Found in Courthouse Sweep

Just hours before Dr. Conrad Murray was scheduled to appear at an L.A. County courthouse today for his arraignment in the death of Michael Jackson ... officials discovered a dead body in a sweep of the grounds ... TMZ has learned.

0125_court_homeless_EX3

Several officers were doing their daily sweep of the premises to wake up the homeless and shoo them away before court opens ... when they came across a homeless person who at first appeared to be sleeping -- but turned out to be dead.

We're told the coroner has already been called to the scene

WHAT'S THAT ????

Quote    Reply   

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#37 [url]

Jan 25 11 4:23 PM

Dr. Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty in MJ Death

Dr. Conrad Murray just pled not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson ... telling the judge, "I am an innocent man."

0125-conrad-murray-video_2

When the judge asked Murray for his plea, he said, "Your Honor, I am an innocent man," adding, "I therefore plead not guilty."

Judge Michael Pastor ruled earlier this month that there is enough evidence to force Murray to stand trial.

Today's brief arraignment is part of the process.

The trial date is set for March 28.

If convicted, Murray faces a maximum of four years in prison.

By the way, we promised you we'd go live with the arraignment, but the technical wizards at  KABC TV in Los Angeles couldn't find the right cables to plug in -- they cover L.A. like no one.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jan 30 11 3:05 AM

If enithing, those 3 ties collors make me think about MJ's TII trousers: red, yellow, dark grin
The rebbit is killing me...I can't believe it's keepin showing up like that :)

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jan 30 11 4:04 AM

Yes that rabbit is killing me too!! ... First it was the Annie doll and flower in the first court hearing, and now comes the rabbit! Toys in a courtroom, how interesting!! ... I was trying to figure out what the sign on the chair behind Murray had on it, at first glance it seems to be another broken heart? .. What do you guys think?  

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help