Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 26 10 11:33 AM

Tags : :

Hi everyone,

One of my missions in 2011 will be to clear Michael's name in my country. Unluckily there is not much documentation is available, so I will have to translate a lot.

Information against Chandlers, Arvizos, supporting interviews with Thomas Mesereau Jr., Aphrodite Jones anything will be great help.

Please help me with links, youtube videos.

Thank you guys!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 26 10 11:48 AM

So sad (and at the same time great) that a single individual has to take this mission.

Where is true journalism these days???

It is 5 and a half years after the trial and in my country still some people are so ignorant.

I really have trust in you guys, that together we can complete this mission.

I am sure everyone could set up a blog or something in their own country in this topic.

L.O.V.E.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 26 10 12:16 PM

I feel like so far I had the fun part of being an M.J. fan (listening and enjoying his music), now I need to take my part in the more serious part ( do something for him, after all the things he has done for us)

time to MAKE THAT CHANGE

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 6 11 3:23 PM

WW, hi there!
Any particular idea? The wonderful petition that Lovelightworker and Mabas have put out ther is perfect IMO but unfortunatelly it didn't reach the 10.000 signatures goal so far. I have posted it wherever I thought it could be wellcome...Besides that, my FB account is a constant MJ name cleaning & awareness. I try to mention his work and his wonderful personality and the injustice that has been done to him every time when I have a chance. Anyway, my opinion is that we also must be rather delicate in doing this, coz people still doesn't fully understand our point and our reasons. Hugs!

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 7 11 1:17 AM

...yes, any particular idea? I think in my life I do pretty much for the change of the world in general (beginning in saving energy, help other ppl, donate when I'm able to, no meat... and so on), but if you have something I can participate in... let me know...

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcl mj

MoonWalker

#6 [url]

Feb 7 11 9:34 AM

I don't know where you come from, but in Quebec, we have a team "Jackson Québec" who organize some activities to get money for children, or to commemorate Micheal.  I'm sure that they are some other organisation in the world that you can join.  April 23, it's the worldcry Montréal.  I'll be there........I

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 8 11 12:58 AM

Hi everyone,
One of my missions in 2011 will be to clear Michael's name in my country. Unluckily there is not much documentation is available, so I will have to translate a lot.
Information against Chandlers, Arvizos, supporting interviews with Thomas Mesereau Jr., Aphrodite Jones anything will be great help.
Please help me with links, youtube videos.
Thank you guys!!!

-wonderingwanderer

...sorry, I over-read your first post... Shame on me... For sure can I help on this one, what do you need?
As I don't like to post personal links here openly, I'll send a PM to you.

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

mjlove

Heartbreaker

#8 [url]

Aug 16 12 2:23 AM

William Wagener Affidavit, August 14th 2012

"William Wagener, objective TV Host & Reporter who was the only TV personality to predict correctly 100% not Guilty for Michael Jackson in 2005, leads a dozen M.J. Fans to call for INDICTMENT by a Special Prosecutor of the "dirty 4" , Tom Sneddon, Ron Zonen, Gordon Auchincloss, and Mag Nicola. At the August 14th, 2012 meeting they looked the 5 leaders of the Santa Barbara County, square in the EYE and asked them to read the AFFIDAVIT of William Wagener and appoint on outside Special Prosecutor to investigate, Indicte, arrest , convict and sentence for former S.B. Prosecutors of Michael Joe Jackson , to prison. The Supervisors had never heard the FACTS , did not attend the trial, and were visible shocked to hear that Sneddon and Snakes "fabricated" false evidence and conspired to do so. In so doing, Sneddon committed 3 felonies at least, and William Wagener, an admitted non- Michael Jackson fan in 2005, wants justice to be applied equally to the alleged dirty 4 prosecutors who allegedly committed crimes against the Court,called FRAUD on THE COURT, by fabricating false evidence.
The Supervisors, did not respond as they are prohibited by law to do so unless it is on the agenda. They could ignore it, send the Affidavit of Will Wagener to County Counsel, or just appoint a special prosecutor once the item is put on a future agenda, in Sept. or October , or November. Bill Brown the elected Sheriff plus 5 other deputies were there to make sure all the rules were obeyed. William Wagener did NOT get to finish his statement, but his back up team did. The Supervisors now a constructive NOTICE of a CRIME by Sneddon, and have a duty to do something about it."

Michael Joe Jackson Innocent Forever Foundation
http://www.mjjiff.org/

Quote    Reply   

mjlove

Heartbreaker

#9 [url]

Aug 16 12 10:46 AM

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/662/053/218/support-of-affidavit-concerning-criminal-conduct-of-tom-sneddon-2005-michael-jackson-trial/

Support of Affidavit Concerning Criminal Conduct of Tom Sneddon - 2005 Michael Jackson Trial

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help