Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 5 10 3:23 AM

Thank you Su, I will tell you everything. I might not be able to update you for the next week, since I'm still going to Rome (LOL), but I'll share every bit of impression with you guys a.s.a.p.
Big HUGS!

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Oct 6 10 9:00 AM

...what a shame    ...going to sign the petition!
@Ralu try to have fun in Rome - such a beautiful city! ...and I'm curious to hear about your acting class too... :)

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Oct 8 10 9:46 PM

[image]@hopefull  sorry i did't know you put the video on here 1st.;))))[image]

-ruksanhopefull

It's ok - better twice then never... ...love to you...

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Oct 11 10 3:09 PM

...me too!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Oct 13 10 12:12 PM

IMO these videos are doing more damage than good. I know the intention is trying to prove to everyone that Michael is alive and well, but the way they are being presented have started to make people upset (me being one of them). Not all our comments are being published, the owner of the videos seems to pick and choose what comments s/he want to be posted. I tried explaining in a comment that this hoax must have a good reason behind it, Michael must have been forced into a position where he had no option but to go ahead with the hoax, it is not for the sake of money and a desire to go into something new...etc, it must have been a life and death decision, something huge, maybe to expose his enemies/ conspiracies, show the world what he had gone through...etc. We need to give him more credit, a chance to explain, not be judgemental and rush into conclusions...etc, but my posts were not published. Today I was reading the comments made by the fans and I saw a lot of anger, disappointment, despair, sadness....etc. I dont know what to say anymore, I cant blame the fans and I cant judge Michael until I've heard his side of the story (if ever) but I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it: You cant keep ringing on that glass forever, you have everyone's attention and its high time some answers were given to ease the suffering of the fans that love and support you. Its what they deserve, its the right thing to do. They supported you through thick and thin and will continue to love you no matter what, as long as they are not let down like this and further disappointed by suspect video makers claiming to have inside information telling stories from their point of views based on information that could have little to no truth to it.

My two cents.

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

elde

Invincible

#32 [url]

Oct 13 10 2:51 PM

I was very disturbed by part 2... most of all by the voice, sort of sounded computerized, metallic, distant. I guess everyone wants to have his/her 5 min of fame.
Hate that sort of paternizing/i know better thing  with a vengeance
I agree with you su237, even as a non-believer, some people can't even spell the word 'respect', let alone know the meaning of it.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Oct 15 10 8:26 AM

How are you my dears?

I have so many to tell you about the U2 concert and the acting classes LOL.

It was just like in the movies: we contacted the ticketing company the day we have arrived in Rome and they kept insisting that we were going to receive the tickets 2 hours before the concert. When we tried to explain that this was not acceptable, they hang up. On the concert day, exactly 2 hours before the event, we have called them. Surprisingly, they answered and they claimed that an SMS was about to be sent to us in app. 15 minutes. They sent the SMS, instructing us to go to a certain Pizzeria and look for “Alex in white t-shirt” who was supposed to deliver us the tickets. Still in shock, we have hit the road with not too much hope that we shall be able to see the concert. There we have found the guy comfortable sitting in front of table, with a multi-page list in his hands and a crowd of people protesting and gesturing at him. He claimed that unfortunately they had no A category tickets left (the kind I have ordered & paid), but they could offer us a lower category and they would immediately reimburse us the difference. It seamed that everybody was in the very same situation. The scam was the following: according to their prices, the difference between A and B categories was very low…consequently, people were tempted to order A instead of B. But the purchasing price for B category was much cheaper than A. So, when he gave us the under classed tickets, I observed that the face value was of only 35 EUR, while on their site, the B category was of 160 EUR. For A category, I have paid 190. So they procured the tickets (B) with 35, I have paid 190 (for A) and they would give me back 190-160= 40. Overall, they would record a profit of 150-35 = 115 for each ticket.  Of course, they are covered by the “rules and conditions” mentioned on the site and which we had to accept before ordering.

Anyway, my husband and I were protesting so loud, that another guy, acting together with “Alex-white t-shirt” finally handled us 2 A category tickets (magic J) and we were able to see the concert from a decent angle; we have taken some grate pictures too. It was absolutely amazing and I can say with all my heart that U2 and MJ are looking for the very same goals and they both make spectaculars, magical shows.

About the acting classes I’ll update you later, coz now I have to rush home.

@Funky, thank you dear for all the news that you have posted lately! You are a real treasure. I hope all of you are safe and well and I missed you a lot.

@Elde, thank you for the appreciation, it is just the phrase that represents the best the way I am and how I feel.

HUUUUGS!!!!!

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Oct 15 10 9:22 AM

GREAT to have you back Ralu!!! It seems sometimes there is some kind of justice - I'm glad you enjoyed the concert... :)
...and I'm curious to get your "report" about the acting classes...
... to all of you!

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Oct 16 10 4:02 AM

Great news Ralu!!! I'm so happy you got to see the concert yay!!!!! I agree with you on U2 and MJ having the same goals, they are great humanitarians God bless them and everyone who works to make a postive change in this world!!

I'm as excited as Hopefull is, and cant wait for your report on the acting classes....way to go Ralu!!!

Hugs!!heart

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 17 10 2:20 PM

Well, it feels so good to receive such an warming welcome from your part, my dear friends grin
The acting casses are very awsome. There were only 2 workshops so far and if feels grate. First of all the teacher makes sure we are still able to play games, just like back in our childhood. Of course, those games have their well established roles in order to prepare the atmosphere for the "real thing". Then, she traced some "homeworks" for us, such as choosing and reading in front of the team one of our favorite qotes, or even our own composition. Then we have to choose a person to imitate but without using words (just by attitude, mimic, gesture etc). The most recent seminar was very funy, coz she made each of us take a sit in front of the class and pretend we were in different situations: some of us had to suggest they were waiting in a restaurant for someone that never showed up; others had to immagine they were in the dentist waiting room, others to the hairdresser, etc. I had to pretend that I was 1-2 hours after getting birth, feeling exausterd but also happy and proud and waiting for the nurse to bring me the baby. OMG we had so much fun. Unfortunatelly I missed the last one, cos I was the only adult in the house for a couple of days and I had to be with my kids. But tuesday I'll be there again. The teacher has already choosed the script we shall play in the end...being a very joyfull team, it is - naturelly - a comedy. We'll play the roles of some crazy feromons living in the body of a musician girl and waiting "guests" (who would of course show up when the girl mets a boy). The sript is so absolutely funny, and we laughed with tears when she read it for us. I am curious to see which character I am going to interpretate.

I'll keep you updated with what's yet to come LOL

PS: I have finally wached the series with the insider from TII and IMO it is part of ARG aka marketing campaign for the furure MJ series. Can you see that everything, but everything that she sais was already discused and interpretatred in the forums? Of course she's not a real character, but only the voice of what the "players" realized, hoped, whished so far from this hoax. I am curious about the film they say Katharine is doing... :)

Hugs!

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Oct 19 10 9:57 PM

The acting classes seem so much fun Ralu, I'm delighted for you sweetie, and cant wait to hear more on this very interesting topic smile

As for the insider from TII, I agree with you, this person has not come up with anything new, its what we have discussed and known all along. I just dont like the way they make it seem to the world that they have "insider information" "know it all" ..etc, because it gives the wrong message to Mike's fans and leaves them confused and upset.
BTW I'm also curious about the film directed by Mike through Ms. Katherine wink

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Oct 20 10 2:31 AM

@Su, yes they are very funny and - as Funky aslo stated - they open a new world to us; a new way of looking to things and people that sorrownd us. It is a grate experience. I hope that I will be able to attend as many workshops as possible (the daily job and the kids keep me some times) coz in December our show will be plaied on a real theatre stage. It is a real chalange and I am so nervous about this plain

I'll tell you everything, nomatter what :)

Big hug and big thank you for your support !

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help