Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 14 10 3:30 PM

Tags : :

keepthefaith sent these to me. If anyone else has anyone's that you would like me to make a spot for please inbox me.

http://assoquatpattes47.canalblog.com/

(we work to feed abandoned animals, and we try to find a new home to abandoned cats and dogs...)

He spent a year in silence to better understand the sound of a whisper

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#1 [url]

Apr 14 10 3:53 PM

for all you do... I thank you so much Rae...

for all of you... if you have any question and if I can, I'll answer in private...

love and hugs...

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 14 10 9:55 PM

And a BIG THANK YOU to you Keepthefaith!! ... Much love to you and Rae .. God bless!! heart

P.S: I loved the paw marks lol!! grin

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#3 [url]

Apr 15 10 11:12 AM

SU:
I love these marks too...
and big hugs to whoever LOVES each life (of human beings but also nature and animals...  each of them deserves LOVE and respect)

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 15 10 1:55 PM

Very nice, Keepthefaith and all my respect for Rae coz she opened this thread. Here in Romania we have A LOT of dogs without a family that are just breading on the streats and they suddenly become groups od 10-15 dogs. Some are feeding them, others are hitting them, there are a few association that try to gather them and care them and find them a family, but the situation is still bad.

So, Keepthefaith, tell us what exactely could we do in order to help?

Hugs!

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#5 [url]

Apr 15 10 2:26 PM

Ralu....

I can't stop thinking animals too (just like human beings too) are sufferindg all around the world...I can't stand it anymore...
so I try to help around me, and in the world...

Actually, I became a member of this association only for 10 EUros... people can give money (it is a little but serious association) but I often give them some furnitures (food, blankets, or "baskets" for dogs... Mess tins, Leashes and necklaces for dogs and cats and other things...) to help the assocition to welcome and keep the animals until they can have a new home...
sometimes we give people who have animals but have very little means and cannot buy those things...
and sometimes we offer blankets or food to people who adopt an animal...

SO...
1. i don't think if you can send money (even just a little money.... I give them only a little money but many things...) but it may cost very much to send money for international donations...I can ask for more informations if you want...
2. maybe you can collect some things for the animals... and mybe send them to the association... but again I don't know how much it costs to send parcels to international...(you could them me some objects and I could give them to the association but I need to ask you mush it costs for you to send parcels to France... I can ask if you want...)
3. I also publish informations in many ways (blogs, media and in my job) when we have animals who need to be adopted (we are working with vets too)

4. If you want to help animals but you can not help this specific association in France...
maybe you can get some informations and contact some little associations (or refuges for animals) next to you (in the towns where you are living) to help them by donations or by giving some time.
because every little (but serious) association need some help...

you can also help easily some associations by clicking here every day...
http://www.clic-solidaire.com/sites/index.php?sites_id=1

it only needs one click a day to feed virtually an animal in refuges...(because of the ads...financial partners give money to associations each time people click...

(and the same thing exists for the planet to Transplant trees)

6.I'm using this search tool on the Internet
http://www.veosearch.com/
by this way you can choose to help some associations each time to make a research or each time or make shopping...

I hope I could help you....

with all my LOVE

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help