Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 25 10 7:57 PM

Tags : :

I have not done this in so long but, just wanted to say hello to the new members thats on here. been pretty busy with other  things but, im still around, somewhere. if you have any questions or anything please message my inbox! but i cant promise i will reply RIGHT AWAY due to my schedule. much love!

--Rae

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sapphire

Stranger In Moscow

#3 [url]

Mar 26 10 3:10 AM

Hi Rae
This is a very nice site and i'm pleased to be somewhere that isn't full of bickering and chaos!
Thank you for accepting me. Much love to you also.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 20 10 1:19 PM

Hello Everyone!
My name is Marlene. I am new here as of today. I hope to be able to make some new friends here and we can uncover this mystery that Michael has given us to solve.

All For L.O.V.E

"Just Because You Read It In A Magazine Or See It On The T.V. Screen...Don't Make It Actual or Factual" 2BAD lyrics by Michael Jackson All For L.O.V.E

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 21 10 1:04 AM

Hey Marlene, welcome to the family !!!

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

funkymoondancer

Thriller Comebacker

#7 [url]

Dec 21 10 7:56 AM

Hi Marlene!! Welcome!!!

Rae!!! Yupiiii! It's cool to hear from you...long time...hope everything is well. I'am glad you drop us some lines...take it easy Rae, it sounds you have been in WONDERWOMAN mode lately.

I'am gonna sound like a Dad or a Brother now..but I'am going to say it anyway... here we go..

Take your vitamins, eat well, rest well, take care of yourself, don't go crazy..big hugs and have a Wonderful Holiday!!!! Oh and keep in touch!! LOL

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 30 11 6:26 PM

Hello All... ! I just found this site in a youtube video i was watching the other day. As all of you, i think MJ is alive, i really hope someday we know the truth!
Greetings n hugs from California!

<3s

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Jun 21 12 9:38 PM

Hi   I  Believe    he will be  back,  nearly  3yrs  ,  still believe  he will come back  shock the world  <3 Its all for love    <3

Just Love Michael, single, not much to say, I am Believer <3

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:52 AM

Hi   I  Believe    he will be  back,  nearly  3yrs  ,  still believe  he will come back  shock the world  <3 Its all for love    <3

-susan9040

yes, I also still believe he will be back... somehow... somewhere...

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help