Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 8 10 5:28 PM

Tags : :

Early on Monday, March 8, 2010, Turkey was shaken by a massive earthquake

with a magnitude of 5.8.

There is still lots of work to do. Any donations you know please free to post!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#1 [url]

Mar 9 10 1:46 PM

had not heard about it....

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Mar 9 10 3:05 PM

Oh, for God's sake, what is happening in this world? In Romania, all the TV chanels begun airing talk shows about if we are or not prepaired for an earthquaik here, about how many buildings would be destroied, how many people would die, and believe me, the prognoses are not very encouraging.

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 9 10 9:55 PM

With all these missiles, explosions, bombs ... etc, the earth has had it! Its crying in pain, and it comes out as earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis...etc.

All in all, I strongly believe God is angry with us, and I dont blame Him. This world is getting crazier by the day. Too much injustice is being done, too much negative energy floating around, too much hate, to many illegitimate and wrongful wars...etc. IMHO ts just God's way of giving us signs to be more careful, more loving, help those in need, continue spreading His message...etc. If you look at it from a broader perspective, you will realize that we all die at the end of the day, no one lives forever, regardless of the cause of death. At the end of the day, what counts is what we do in this life and how we chose to live it. There is no need to panic, just continue to help those in need and spread the L.O.V.E, even if it means just putting a smile on someone's face, and remember what goes around comes around.
God bless us all. heart

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Mar 10 10 1:42 AM

@Su... yes, it might be the way you say, but why have the wrong people to suffer, why not the ones who are responsible for all the war and the injustice in the world??? I feel so helpless and I really don't know what to do anymore... even when I give myself and everything I have - this whole crazy world will go on the way it's used to go...

@Ralu... go and get a save place for you and your loved ones...

@mjj4live...  I feel scared... allthough there is no danger for northern Germany... but there was an earthquake in the south of Germany last year...

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Mar 10 10 2:18 AM

@hopefull, its ok dont feel sad, its called fate. From day one, it was always about Good vs Bad, Love vs. Hate...etc. We are just being put to the test, its the very reason why Heaven and Hell exist. This life is nothing, the eternal one is the one that counts.

Believe me, I've faced so many negative experiences throughout my life, that I had no say in and was imposed on me and many others, that I can tell you for a fact that sometimes the bad things that happen to us only make us stronger, wiser and kinder. They bring us closer to God, and make us appreciate the little things that so many others take for granted. And frankly speaking, I'd rather be a victim than a criminal. At the end of the day the choice is ours to make. I chose to be a good person, and spread the L.O.V.E.

A person can drag a horse to the river, but they can never force it to drink...
Its all about making the right choices in life...heart

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Mar 10 10 9:50 AM

@Su...I was thinkin' the same thing, the same way that"We've Had Enough" of this misery, so has Mother Earth, and she's not happy.  It's like she's retaliating. All's fair in love and war.  Imagine a natural disaster in Iraq or Afghanistan, the war would be over instantly, and everyone over there would have no choice but to come together.  I've never seen anything like what were experiencing right now, it's very suspect.  You guys ever heard of H.A.A.R.P. if not, go to Youtube and do a little research, it's a scary piece of machinery.

If you wanna make the world a betta' place, take a look atcha' self and make a change...

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Mar 10 10 9:12 PM

@Mjj4life, you know things like H.A.A.R.P never shock me anymore. I know for a fact that the evil doers are really doing nasty things in this world and have the blood of so many innocent victims on their hands, the more they kill, the happier and richer they get it seems. What a heavy burden to carry!! How do they sleep at night? plain

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help