Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 14 10 3:00 PM

Tags : :

Hi guys,
I started working on a hoax timeline. If you'd like - you can help me. Any dates, clarifications, links will be appreciated!
The timeline is here: http://hoaxtimeline.wordpress.com/

I managed to cover a few months so far...  It's a huge work!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#1 [url]

Feb 14 10 4:58 PM

very good idea and good job for now!
I'll try to halp you if I can as soon as I can!!!

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 15 10 9:16 AM

Little Susie where do you get all the time to do such blogs?!   Great work so far...

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Feb 15 10 4:02 PM

I saved most of the news since July. I spent the last weekend sitting upon this blog searching my computer....

Did I mention I was sitting in my padded cell? LOL! I know I'm crazy! But the words of appreciation from you - are like fuel for me! heart

Bam! It Ain't Too Much Stuff; It Ain't Too Much; It Ain't Too Much For Me To Bam

Quote    Reply   

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#4 [url]

Feb 16 10 2:32 PM

and we are grateful for your job....

(and... don't worry... I'm crazy too...
and I'm also crazy about this forum!!!!)

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   

katharina

Off The Wall

#5 [url]

Feb 16 10 3:30 PM

A big "Thank You" from me, too! I am so happy that you guys are keeping it up. Unfortunately I haven't been able to contribute much in the last weeks due to acute personal stress. But I am really happy to know that the investigation here is still going on. Because I too am decided to stay here for MJ till the very end. smileheart

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 17 10 12:06 AM

@LS ... great job, keep up the good work!
@Katharina, I'm so sad to hear that...hope you are fine now? heartHere is something to cheer you up:

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 17 10 1:03 AM

@LS OMG, you're a hero, dear! Thank you so much for that huge piece of work.
@Su, that video is decicious. I've never seen the full version...only piecec of it, thank you, thank you, thank you. It made my day.
@Katharina, I hope you are better. I am very sad myselfe, coz monday I will return to work after a 2 years enteruption (for raising my little child), and I know that I will not be able to be here so often. But, as you said, I intend to play this game til the end. So, guys, please be there for me, coz I will very much need your support after returning in that banking environment. I'm telling you, the hell is better than what espects me there. But I will do my best to bring a ray of light with me in that snakes hole...

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Feb 17 10 2:13 AM

@Ralu, YOU are most welcome dearest.. Good luck on returning to your job, I know how you feel and totally understand, but you will be just fine .. You are in my heart and prayers always dear. As for bringing rays of light with you...well I dont call you an angel for nothing grinheartangel

Till the end everyone ... heart 

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Feb 17 10 8:15 AM

Thank you Su, it is such a confort knowing that you are there! Love you heart

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

katharina

Off The Wall

#10 [url]

Feb 17 10 12:56 PM

@Su & Ralu: Thank you so much for your comforting words, Sweeties. I am getting better by the day. It's so good to have you guys around and caring. And thank you again for your effort and your good job in this forum.

And Su, your vid of MJ gambolling around in that store cheered me up a big deal, hayati. He is so adorable! No wonder we love him so much! Such an innocent angel! So pure and so sweet! He reminded me of kittens or dog puppies: he has only one thing on his mind: playing, playing, playing! So funny!

@Ralu: I'll keep my fingers crossed for your return to your job. I am sure you'll  make it. Probably it won't be so bad as you expect it to be. I know there are a lot of mean and annoying people out there, but I have no doubt that you'll be fine. You are such a good hearted person, I hope your collegues at work realize this and support you in getting back into things. And of course I'll be here for you - when ever you need me.

Much Loveheartsmile

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Feb 17 10 1:41 PM

I managed to cover November and December....
I guess I need a break. I'm confused..... surprise

Bam! It Ain't Too Much Stuff; It Ain't Too Much; It Ain't Too Much For Me To Bam

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Feb 19 10 10:50 AM

@littlesusie  take a rest Rom wasn't build in one day...   You do some great work!

@Ralu     cute!

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Feb 19 10 12:13 PM

Awww Ralu!! Are these your KIDS???
OMG! They are adorable!!!  How lovely! Thank you so much!!! heart

Thank you guys! The best contribution you can make - is emotional support for me! It keeps me going and lifts my spirit! I must take a break for awhile and then I'll try to cover February, and then - back to the beginning. Lots of dates need to be supported with links.
And yes, Hopeful... You are right with this Rome... LOL grin

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Feb 21 10 7:21 AM

@LS, yes THEY are my only "showing off" reason. Thank you all for your compliments, all my love to you! heart

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Feb 25 10 1:54 PM

My timeline is updated up to February, however not until today. Now I'm busy completing all the TIAI redirections. So far, I covered November. It was a nice reminder though... Lots of interesting ideas were introduced by TIAI,  for example - Joey Skaggs, V for Vendetta etc...

Enjoy!
www.hoaxtimeline.wordpress.com

Quote    Reply   

son

Stranger In Moscow

#20 [url]

Feb 26 10 9:44 AM

The coroner's report that confirmed his death was a homocide came out the same week the RTL claimed to make the van video. It was that friday I believe...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help