Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Feb 8 10 10:07 PM

If he had a bail bondsman then he only had to pay between 10 to 12% of the bond. It's the bondsman's responsibility to ensure you go to court on the specified date after he bonds you out.

If you wanna make the world a betta' place, take a look atcha' self and make a change...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Feb 8 10 10:12 PM

it will never go to trial anyway. i'm 90% positive he's going to take a plea deal [bargain]. the max he can get is 4 years. if it goes to trial they will need a change of venue [good luck with that!].  for a 4 year sentence they will whittle it down to 2 years house arrest, 2 years probation/community service, with a hefty fine and limit his practice priviledges. the jacksons will then take him to civil court for wrongful death suit and be awarded a lump sum paid out by his malpractice insurance. the insurance probably won't cover the total amount paid out, so they'll sue him for the difference personally [which he'll file bankruptcy on of course because he has no assets]. now we know why nothing was in his name.[clever!]

if he goes to jail, the inmates will kill him.[i'm not even exaggerating on that!]. that's why the lawyers were so eager for him to surrender and had bond ready. they don't want him in there with the other inmates. since the judge agreed to bond [thinking he's not a flight risk], they must already be talking plea deal. it's an involuntary manslaughter case. they aren't going to spend millions of dollars on a trial with only a 4 year sentence. what they will do is make a "poster child" out of murray. if you thought naomi campbell picking up trash was as punishment for her brush with the law was amusing, hold on to your seat belts for what they will make murray do!

i think this is very real. but i also think they have to go through the steps to keep mj hidden. this also signals to me that he's not coming out of hiding either. all i can say is, murray must have been paid a king's ransom to suffer like this. 75,000 bond? yeah wonder who fronted that? [smile]

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Feb 8 10 10:31 PM

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/crime/2010/02/08/vosot.dr.conrad.murray.plea.cnn

True, I saw them stepping into court, but I didnt see them sitting there during the court hearing...I was hoping for the camera's to catch them on tape as I wanted to see their reaction. And I sure didnt know that it was usual to have toys on a judges desk, still seems strange to me lol. As for the 75 thousand, I'd like to think its not from bondsmen, but rather its from MJ and this is all a hoax, or a nightmare that I can wake up from. wink  

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

illusionist

Off The Wall

#24 [url]

Feb 8 10 10:44 PM

If he had a bail bondsman then he only had to pay between 10 to 12% of the bond. It's the bondsman's responsibility to ensure you go to court on the specified date after he bonds you out.

-mjj4life

Supposedly there was a bondsmen in the courtroom.

What we don't understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Feb 9 10 1:01 AM

In the end, the judge would only go as far as ordering Dr. Murray not to administer anesthetics, including Propofol.

Read more: [url]

So the judge could have yanked Murray's doctor's license, but he didn't. Why would that be? [image]

-katharina

How funny, so the judge is just warning the good doc not to repeat an action that is ilegal anyway. It is like I would tell my son "Now you can continu to play, but please don't brake your toys anymore"

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Feb 9 10 1:34 AM

[url]
True, I saw them stepping into court, but I didnt see them sitting there during the court hearing...I was hoping for the camera's to catch them on tape as I wanted to see their reaction. And I sure didnt know that it was usual to have toys on a judges desk, still seems strange to me lol. As for the 75 thousand, I'd like to think its not from bondsmen, but rather its from MJ and this is all a hoax, or a nightmare that I can wake up from. [image]  

-su237

IMO that's why TMZ ended the article by saying "Murray has posted bail and has been released."... to make us rais an eyebrow and wonder where did he get the money? Who the bondsman is?

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Feb 9 10 9:17 PM

Can someone please tell me what you think Harvey says at 8:46? Is he referring to Michael being alive?

http://www.tmz.com/tmzlive?autoplay=true&mediaKey=483a9ef8-d586-4cb8-bc6e-0b9aafe385fb

Dear Lord, it seems from the comments that Murray already has his own reality show coming up, and he they were filming him at forest lawn for that purpose. This is too much! Money, anything for money! would lie for you, would die for you, even sell my soul to the devil!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Feb 9 10 9:52 PM

i was watching the jackson family arrive in a video on msn and i was looking to see if an "extra" jackson show up.

oh yeah that's our aunt uh uh michelle! {smile}

if they are talking about murray and a t.v. show, then they already know how this is going to end. the toys on the judges desk could be coincidence, but maybe more appropriate for family court not criminal!?

this is about to get interesting

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Feb 10 10 1:43 AM

@su   well, I can't confirm that Harvey says MJ is alive, but I must admit, that I like his thinking about Mr. Murrays trip to Forrest Lawn. Harvey Is an intelligent man, that knows a lot more then he's saying and he knows exactly how to put his words. The discussion with his coworker was very interesting.

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Feb 10 10 2:16 AM

@Ralu, oh now I get it, some of the comments on TMZ (I think, I was online the entire day yesterday going through coments so I'm not 100% sure its that site) anyway, a few people were asking and I quote: "who was that person sitting behind Murray" and they were being sarcastic ... I didnt get it at first. But now I see what they were refereing to. I wonder where they got that information from? There's no smoke without fire lol.

@Sephia71, mjj4life: as mentioned earlier, I think its very weird for a judge in a criminal court to have toys on his desk. There was some police car in front of him, and a yellow flower? behind him. I also find it very weird that no Jackson member was actually shown sitting in court...how come? And did you check out the camera man zooming in and out on Murray, and the later being SO camera friendly ... he was all but smiling into the camera. Not something you'd expect to see from someone in court being charged with murder!

I know this sounds crazy, but what if this was not a real hearing?  I mean yes they showed Murray in court, but I dont feel what the judge had to say was very significant. Basicallly all the judge said was that the hearing would be taking place in April, and asked if Muray unerstood his decision blah blah blah .. Thats all I got out of it. So question: where were the family members during the hearing? why were they not caught on tape? why was murray acting like he couldnt care less? why was he sitting down when talking to the judge? (the lawyer stood up when giving his replies), whats with all the toys? ... I dont know guys, but to me it seemed all staged. I'm not sure if anyone also noticed, but Jermaine gave his: "Not enough" comment to the media BEFORE the verdict on his way INTO the court, and not AFTER , does that make sense? Another thing, after court each member went on his/her way to give interviews. Joe was on CNN with LK. Jermaine was with Mary Heart on The Entertainer. Randy was busy tweeting to TMZ..and the list goes on. Its a circus, honest to God my two cents: this is a staged show.

@Hopefull, I couldnt agree with you more. Give it to Harvey to play "discussion" with his colleage and drop a few bombshells. I still cant make up my mind if he was referring to Mikey when he said he's alive, but my gut feeling tells me it was intentional and in the midst of this "argument" with that guy beside him. I was also wondering how come they didnt get to film Murray at forest lawn...since they are always the bearer of bad news! ... But now I get it, and it seems that Murray is giving his services to the highest bidder! I dont like this Murray, and I dont trust him one bit. He and his likes will do anything for money. 

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Feb 10 10 2:28 AM

Can anyone confirm someone seeing (in person by a trusted source, and not by word of mouth) the Jackson family sitting inside that courtroom please? (not going into, or coming out of court - SITTING inside that very courtroom). Its very important that we confirm this matter please.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Feb 10 10 4:28 AM

Can someone please tell me what you think Harvey says at 8:46? Is he referring to Michael being alive?
[url]

-su237

Su,IMO he said that Michael survived after other doctors administrated him Propofol and that's why Murray was not worried about doing the same thing. At least this is what I understood

But let me tell you: seeing those two discussing about Murray being a bad guy/ not so bad guy, gave me the feeling that they are playing the role of the fans arguing about similar issues. They seem to tell us: "Guys, you see, nobody is right or wrong. Like Einstein said, everything is relative. Let's turn this story on all its sides and just be creative, thinking for ourselves, BUT with love, not jumping to eachothers neck" grin

And no, I didn't see any of the Jacksons sitting there on the court.

Quote    Reply   

katharina

Off The Wall

#40 [url]

Feb 10 10 7:32 AM

thanks, hope. smile

TMZ has the recent live vids running. Still couldn't find the vid with Harvey. Maybe it was not meant to be... plain

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help