Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 9 10 10:50 AM

Tags : :

i am so happy~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! this person tells you the message at 1:16 he say's something like : ' go in the woods and leave me' at 1:21 or at 1:22 he say's : 'MISS ME NOW' and i think repeats it. at : 1:31 he says ' believe me'. at 2:13 he say's again : ' go in the woods and leave me'. at 2:31 he says; ' miss me now'. at 2:32 or at 2:31 he say's this is it clearly.
3:20, ' believe me now', 3:30 'this is it'. 3:43 he's saying ' help help help'.
3:43 really scared me because he's screaming ' help help help' it sounds as if he's calling for help!! after that i really got afraid you should hear the way he's it.
if you're confused go to my thread ' this is it backwards'. the video has the message so lets put it together: ' go in the woods and leave me, miss me now, miss me now, believe me now, go in the woods and leave me, miss me now, this is it, believe me now, this it it, help help help.
  so what does it mean ? he wants to go somewhere far and he wasn't lying he would go far away. that people are going to mis him that this is it?
maybe that's why he say's ' go in the woods and leave me now. ' miss me now' and then believe me now, but why at the end he's calling for help? plz answer

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 9 10 11:02 AM

i am so happy~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! this person tells you the message at 1:16 he say's something like : ' go in the woods and leave me' at 1:21 or at 1:22 he say's : 'MISS ME NOW' and i think repeats it. at 1:24 he says: 'of course you will'. at : 1:31 he says ' believe me'. at 2:13 he say's again : ' go in the woods and leave me'. at 2:31 he says; ' miss me now'. at 2:32 or at 2:31 he say's this is it clearly.3:20, ' believe me now', 3:30 'this is it'. 3:43 he's saying ' help help help'.3:43 really scared me because he's screaming ' help help help' it sounds as if he's calling for help!! after that i really got afraid you should hear the way he's it.if you're confused go to my thread ' this is it backwards'. the video has the message so lets put it together: ' go in the woods and leave me, miss me now, miss me now, of course you will, believe me now, go in the woods and leave me, miss me now, this is it, believe me now, this it it, help help help.  so what does it mean ? he wants to go somewhere far and he wasn't lying he would go far away. that people are going to mis him  and of course they will that this is it?maybe that's why he say's ' go in the woods and leave me now. ' miss me now' and then believe me now, but why at the end he's calling for help? plz answer

-michaeljacksonforeverlover101

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 9 10 11:12 AM

I don't get it.  What's this about?  Where did you get it?

Oh whoops, my bad.  Erm, personally, I don't usually believe in the whole 'backwards' song thing.  I suppose I'll have to go listen to it...

"It's staggering what a person can do if they only try" - Michael Jackson ♥

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 9 10 11:14 AM

I have somehow listened to the original and I have always found that some of the words are pronounced strangely and the pauses are strange, but I still believe it is BS...

May the KING OF POP live forever!!!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 22 10 1:08 PM

Plus and at the start you can hear him saying "I'm alive" and it scared the hell out of me then i heard another  leave me alone 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#9 [url]

Dec 23 10 2:29 PM

really seems to be that.. or.. "I'm a lie"...???
I would LOVE it could be "I'm alive"...

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help