Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#2 [url]

Dec 30 09 6:17 PM

Hi Samy, welcome to you... hope you'll enjoy this forum

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   

samy

Invincible

#3 [url]

Dec 31 09 10:45 AM

thank you for your comments, yes i am new on this forum i come from austria and my english is not so well...i hope we find the truth....i pray for it and keep the faith.....

Quote    Reply   

samy

Invincible

#4 [url]

Dec 31 09 10:47 AM

thank you for your comments, yes i am new on this forum i come from austria and my english is not so well...i hope we find the truth....i pray for it and keep the faith.....

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 7 10 9:41 AM

the man in the mirror is a Genius.....I believed Michael has been ALIVE  since the media's report on June 25th....no one can tell me different....just follow your heart and all the clue's he has given and is giving to us....the song was no leak...it was a sparkling sock thrown across the stage for you to catch...Michael will return in his time....lets just give him time and space to complete history...and make your change while keeping the faith...L.O.V.E.

L.O.V.E. IS ALL!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 7 10 11:30 AM

Heya heavencanwait and loredana13!! Welcome to the family...
....yes, the "new" song is great...

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 7 10 2:29 PM

the two leaked songs give the most clues A place with no name and Another day...Weird songs to be released don't you agree unless they were clues and no one seems to know who released them

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 4 10 9:12 AM

wich new song is leaked? ?? and I've got new news because at the back on the DVD "this is it is" is an important word: BELIEVE!!
look at your own this is it DVD!

(sorry for my english I'm from HOLLAND:d)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Mar 4 10 10:07 AM

Hello loveyoumore! Welcome to the family and enjoy our company !!!
...and by the way your English is fine!

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#12 [url]

Mar 4 10 12:16 PM

welcome loveyoumore...
can I ask you where did you find the word "Believe" on the DVD?
I bought it yesterday, but I can't see it....

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Mar 5 10 9:35 AM

Welcome LoveYouMore :)

I can't see the "Believe" either.  All I can find is, ''make.believe'' which is under the 'Sony' mark.

"It's staggering what a person can do if they only try" - Michael Jackson ♥

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Mar 5 10 10:15 AM

I'm sorry but your right "skiia" the word believe was next to the word "make"
so maybe it's not a sign but for SONY it's new.  maybe they did it on perpes( i dont know how you right that word sorry..)
one Question for you all : do you think that the blond women who was sitting in the adience by the memorial michael jackson ???
and if you don't know what i'm talking about wach the video on youtube : michael jackson in NOT dead part 1

and wich new song of michael jackson was leaked??
btw: i have so many reasons that michael jackson could still be alive!
every time I write a message I will give you one ;)
 -xxx

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Mar 25 10 7:08 AM

yes he is, there is no doubt about that.I glad he decided to leave everything , all this grotesque world behind him and start a new life as people has always treated him like as dirt and the media has destroyed  all his dreams and life.He was the King of Pop and the genius,  it was too much for people, they couldn't accept that, they took  away  all his pride and his dignity. May God bless him wherever he is. Love you Micheal!!!

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Mar 25 10 9:02 AM

yes he is, there is no doubt about that.I glad he decided to leave everything , all this grotesque world behind him and start a new life as people has always treated him like as dirt and the media has destroyed  all his dreams and life.He was the King of Pop and the genius,  it was too much for people, they couldn't accept that, they took  away  all his pride and his dignity. May God bless him wherever he is. Love you Micheal!!!

-cheryl7577

You might want to go back and take a look at all the hoax footage that has been running rampant since the announcement of his "death".

If you wanna make the world a betta' place, take a look atcha' self and make a change...

Quote    Reply   

samy

Invincible

#19 [url]

Jul 25 10 11:34 AM

thank you all for your comments. We are a big family. Love is the important thing. We do it in his way.
We still keep the faith.
He need his own time now and we must be patience..
Our love makes him strong and healthy.
With love and hugs,

ck

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Feb 5 12 2:42 AM

After all these years I still have faith and believe Michael Jackson to still be alive and hiding somewhere..
I hope and pray that he is safe and that he will return to us all soon. i miss him terribly...
Come Back M.J...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help