Remove this ad

hope

Invincible

Lead

Dec 7 09 9:13 PM

Tags : :

Okay, so do you guys remember the big "Joe vs Joseph" debate? If not, no worries. I'll explain everything.

Lets look at a picture of Michael's passports

They both state his middle name as "Joe". Therefore his middle name has to be Joe. Why you ask? Well because Passports must include a persons full legal name. No exceptions. Michael may be famous but he is not above the law.

Some people have been questioning this saying "Joe is short for Joseph". So I asked some people who would answer me honestly, people who dont have Michael Jackson as there main point of view. People who dont know the situation. And I got the answers I was expecting. Lets take a look :

I posted that question onto Yahoo Answers. Lets look at the answers I got:

Short, Sweet and too the point.

I guess this smart ass knew I was a girl by my avatar.

Ding Ding! We have a winner!

There you have it.

Im not hiding any answeres from you, as you can see the question was only posted 3 hours ago. Thats every answer I got. I dont think anybody would be lying too me. Nor do I think all of them would be coincidentally wrong.

"Okay, his middle name is Joe. So what?"

Good question, and Im glad you asked! Look here:

You can clearly see his Middle name is stated as Joseph. Im pretty sure Death certificates require full legal names aswell.

What does this mean?

It could mean that the Death Certificate might not be his. It can't be, because that's not his middle name.

http://www.bookrags.com/biography/michael-joe-jackson/

In katherine Jackson's book "My Family" she reffers to his middle name as "Joe"

A mother knows her sons middle name.

Also, if Michaels middle name really is Joe, then that would change everything. As alredy stated it would make his Death Certificate invalid, As well as his will:

Any insurance taken out under the name "Michael Joseph Jackson"

"why would he go by Michael Joseph Jackson, if his middle name is really Joe?"\

I dont know the answer for sure, but When I've asked people in the past the best answer I could come up with is "He doesnt want too be assosiated with Joe Jackson" His father, the beat him.

Why I think he planned this too be a clue in the hoax

If you read my last post it would make sense. If you havent, no worries I'll explain it here.

The speculation for the Elvis Presley death hoax started when Elvis's middle name was spelt differently on his Death Certificate then on his gravestone.

The speculation for Tupac's death hoax started when his name was spelt wrong on his gravestone.

Michael was a smart man. He knew it would start speculation. Just like it has in the past.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#2 [url]

Dec 8 09 5:22 AM

from birth to supposed "death", so! 

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 8 09 9:11 AM

That was interesting, Hope!  I think you pretty much have that one sorted, so thanks for doing that.  Made it clear for me to understand :)

@Katharina -- Hmm, you do make a point with that video.  But does it matter if the Priest/Vicar etc. says the short/long version?  Because as long as it's done right legally, then there's no problem right?

"It's staggering what a person can do if they only try" - Michael Jackson ♥

Quote    Reply   

katharina

Off The Wall

#5 [url]

Dec 8 09 9:49 AM

Oh, I just wanted to contribute something, as I thought a marriage ceremony is also one official act because it affects all the parental rights, the heritage (moneywise) and tax-issues. So I thought they would be strict on the correctness of the names at marriages, too.
And, are they marrying in a church in that video? I thought it was something official? But I can be wrong.plain

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Dec 13 09 2:15 AM

I didnt say, anybody "stole" anything, did I, Hope? I just mentioned it because some time ago there was big trouble between someone on MJHD and a blogger and Im not sure if everybody on here is familiar with posting on forums. So no offence, just information. smile

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 13 09 6:23 AM

I was watching the video Illusionist posted over here.  And the video is here, look at 0:44.  It shows a picture of what I'm guessing Michael wrote.  It says: "My name is Michael Joseph Jackson".  I don't know if it really counts, but I wouldn't see the point in him writing his own middle name wrong.

"It's staggering what a person can do if they only try" - Michael Jackson ♥

Quote    Reply   

hope

Invincible

#10 [url]

Dec 13 09 10:17 AM

I didnt say, anybody "stole" anything, did I, Hope? I just mentioned it because some time ago there was big trouble between someone on MJHD and a blogger and Im not sure if everybody on here is familiar with posting on forums. So no offence, just information. [image]

-purple

I didnt mean it like that, I just didnt want anybody too jump too conclusions. People take things like that very seriously. I never said you said I stole anything, I was just making it clear that I didnt. Just incase.

It was my fault, I should have mentioned I use different names. Thats my bad. But it makes me happy too know that if someone were posting my thred, you would make sure too give me credit. So thanks. grin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Dec 14 09 1:39 PM

That Dr R. Cooper is not Dr Robert Cooper, but Dr Richelle Cooper, who works at UCLA Ronald Reagan Emergency.
http://www.uclahealth.org/body.cfm?id=458&action=detail&ref=25337

http://www.emergencymedicine.ucla.edu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7:richelle-cooper-md-mshs&catid=1:ft-ucla-faculty&Itemid=6

Man, before making videos, people should do a better research!
My question is why didnt she sign the DC after working on him for about one hour? Does someone of you dare to give her a call? smile

Quote    Reply   

bramblebee

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#14 [url]

Dec 14 09 2:59 PM

@skiia...heart...I was paying attention...grin
....personally, I think he uses both...in which case we're chasing our tails with this!...I don't think it will matter much in the end if it's Joe or Joseph...I think it was just designed to be a "clue" to make people sit up and take notice that something is wrong.

....just my two cents...

Quote    Reply   

hope

Invincible

#15 [url]

Dec 14 09 3:20 PM

That Dr R. Cooper is not Dr Robert Cooper, but Dr Richelle Cooper, who works at UCLA Ronald Reagan Emergency.
[url]
[url]
My question is why didnt she sign the DC after working on him for about one hour? Does someone of you dare to give her a call? [image]

-purple

Oh boy, do I really want too. But I haven't got a clue what too say.

Quote    Reply   

katharina

Off The Wall

#16 [url]

Dec 14 09 3:31 PM

[url]
[url]
My question is why didnt she sign the DC after working on him for about one hour? Does someone of you dare to give her a call? [image]

-purple

Exactly, purple. I posted something about this a couple of days ago on an other thread called "The 911 call".

So here my thoughts again: 
They say MJ died at UCLA (otherwise it wouldn't have made sense to try to revive him for an hour or so). And still they wanted Murray to sign the death certificate? I think that's a no-go. Because when MJ was still alive when he got to the hospital, then Murray wasn't in charge anymore, it were the doctors at UCLA. And as they are supposed to be the last ones to have seen him alive and then have witnessed him "dying", it should have been one of them to sign the DC. It is always the first doctor to confirm the death.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Dec 14 09 4:09 PM

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.” Abraham Lincoln

Quote    Reply   

bramblebee

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#19 [url]

Dec 14 09 6:25 PM

@purple...."she" is a "he"....

Dr.
Richelle Jody Cooper    
Male          
UCLA Medical Center
10833 Le Conte Ave
Department of Emergency Medicin
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Practice: (310) 825-2111

http://www.doctorsdig.com/dr-richelle-cooper.html

http://www.e-physician.info/NPI-1073547808-CA

DR. RICHELLE JODY COOPER MD

Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services

Provider NPI: 1073547808

Provider Information:
DR. RICHELLE JODY COOPER MD
Not Sole Proprietor

Practice Location:
10833 LE CONTE AVE  LOS ANGELES, CA 90095-3075 US
Tel: 310-825-2111  Fax: --

Business Mailing Address:
5767 W. CENTURY BLVD  LOS ANGELES, CA 90045-5655 US
Tel: 310-301-8709  Fax: 310-301-8751

NPI Information:
NPI: 1073547808
Entity Type: Individual

Taxonomy:

Primary Code Category/Description State License Number
Y 207PE0004X Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians
Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medical Services
CA A60074

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 15 09 12:54 AM

Well, the UCLA link says "female" http://www.uclahealth.org/body.cfm?id=458&action=detail&ref=25337

This site too

Dr. Richelle Jody Cooper, MD, Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Richelle Jody Cooper, MD, practices Emergency Medicine in Los Angeles, CA with Kraus Medical Partners.   Dr. Cooper received her medical degree from Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024.

Doctor's Full Name:

Richelle Jody Cooper, MD

Practice Name:

Kraus Medical Partners

Address:

924 Westwood Blvd

Ste 300

Los Angeles, CA, 90024

Phone Number:

Specialty:

Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)

Female

Medical School Attended:

Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024

Completed Residency At:

Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Emergency Medicine

La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year

http://www.drscore.com/California/Emergency_Medicine/search/Richelle-Cooper_10228257.html

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help