Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 29 09 12:06 PM

@ brittink 

yes he only says "the official photographs were under "lock and key", no mention of MJ at all in his sentence. he is talkin in general, i think

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Oct 29 09 12:14 PM

dr kae

yes i know what you have to say about this:-) i read your earlier comments. my intention was not starting any kind of disagreement, i just posted 2 further articles i found related to this topic

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Oct 29 09 12:31 PM

@wonderwanderer, none taken...I guess I just wanted to post further thoughts about this that's all.

"The power's in believing so give yourself a chance...Keep the Faith...it's just a matter of time" - Keep the Faith, Michael Jackson.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Oct 29 09 9:57 PM

@Dr. Kae, great thoughts there.

I must add, by checking the way those children are all attached to her, speaks volumes to me. I mean just take a look at blankets face when she is carrying him, no words can describe that. To those kids she is the only mother they have ever known, they even call her mum for crying out loud! There is more to that nanny than we know, thats for sure. In addition, why was she in UK of all places? was she with MJ buying the home that he so badly wanted? I dont buy it that she "was contacted by the family becuase the kids missed her and were crying for her". IMO she is part of this hoax plan, and she is playing the game very well. She knows where MJ is. Think of it this way too, would you entrust your most precious kids with just anyone?? I dont think so. And if you check out all the videos on youtube you will see that there are strong vibes between her and MJ, even if the later considers her as "just a nanny".

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Oct 30 09 3:19 AM

Michael Jackson autopsy photos – no official leaks

Coroner denies official pictures on the market as rumours surface

The Los Angeles Coroner has declared that no official photos of Michael Jackson's autopsy have leaked, after claims that someone is trying to sell snaps of the singer's body for $1 million.

According to rumours published on The Daily Beast, it has been claimed that a Los Angeles restaurant owner is in possesion of a high resolution shot of the singer's body and is trying to sell it to the highest bidder.

It is suggested that the image is stored on a BlackBerry and was obtained from a police source.

However, Los Angeles chief coroner Ed Winter has since told Accesshollywood.com that any such picture could not be an official autopsy photo.

He said the official photographs were under "lock and key" and they could not be "floating around".

It is claimed that the photo in question shows Jackson's head, featuring his shaved scalp minus make-up. A scar is supposedly visible plus his tattooed eyebrows.

http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/48119

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Nov 29 09 3:10 PM

From the Funeral Directors Manual of the LA Couty Coroner

"When the deceased cannot be positively identified visually, fingerprints, dental

records and other methods may be used to establish identity.

Only decedents who have been identified may be released to the mortuary
selected by the next-of-kin."
http://file.lacounty.gov/bc/q1_2003/cms1_004086.pdf

This means, that no fingerprints or DNA will be taken if a relative identifies the dead person, right?

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Nov 30 09 10:01 AM

From the Funeral Directors Manual of the LA Couty Coroner

"When the deceased cannot be positively identified visually, fingerprints, dental
records and other methods may be used to establish identity.
Only decedents who have been identified may be released to the mortuary
selected by the next-of-kin."
[url]
This means, that no fingerprints or DNA will be taken if a relative identifies the dead person, right?

-purple

I think so. At least there would be no reason for another form of identification.

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

live4me

Dangerous

#33 [url]

Feb 13 10 4:16 PM

I'm sorry, I am quite ill and had to rest for a while.  However,after reading the whole autopsy report it appears to me to be more of a document to prove to the world finally that Michael had vitiligo, that he was not a drug addict, and that he had some of same ills as any other human being, none of which would have been at present life threatening.  The trial has not even begun and yet  the defense has allowed this document incriminating Murray beyond any reasonable doubt to go public worldwide, thus making it a virtual impossibility to find an impartial jury to defend Murray.  In jurisprudence this could constitute a mistrial.   The prosecution has created a hostile environment for Murray's defense and gained an unfair advantage in so doing. I do not believe Murray will ever see the inside of a jail cell which is perfect if this is indeed a hoax.  No long drawn out trial, no waste of taxpayer dollars, and no one goes to jail.  Murray  is free and so his role is over.  HOWEVER, if this is indeed about murder, Michael's people should be very concerned.  I have heard no objections, no gag ruling, therefore it tends  to make me believe, they are not bothered at all.  

There are some pertinent details missing from the autopsy report, and there are some strange inclusions as well.  It seems to serve a purpose...to clear up once and for all the misgivings and misinformation that has haunted Michael for much of his career.  Should he, or rather, when he reappears, these haunts will be null and void.

What do you think?

Quote    Reply   

mjlove

Heartbreaker

#36 [url]

Jul 9 10 11:42 AM

Sounds familiar?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help