Remove this ad

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

Lead

Oct 13 09 5:51 AM

Tags : :

Tweance, the online attempt to contact Michael Jackson beyond the grave, is being billed as the world’s first Twitter séance.

Tweance, the first Twitter seance, aims to contact Michael Jackson
The Tweance: Tweeting beyond the grave Photo: TWITTER
The move is a paranormal publicity stunt by a fancy dress shop in central London ahead of Hallowe’en.

Jackson – booked for his first posthumous appearance on 30 October, the day before Hallowe’en – is only one of the dead celebrities the Tweancers hope to contact.

The organisers, including “psychic” Jayne Wallace, also have their spectral sights set on Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett, both of whom died this year.

Twitterers can also make suggestions of other big late names they would like to contact. One, @andywartrol said they would like to speak to “The Beatles.....oh yeah, I forgot Ringo is still alive (everyone knows Paul is dead).”

@AlanPIMPChung said, controversially: “I'd like to see you talk to Adolf Hitler.”

Benjamin Webb, a spokesman for the Angels Fancy Dress shop where the event is taking place, said: “I’d love to hear what Elvis Presley would have to say”.

This is not Mrs Wallace’s first beyond-the-veil star-spotting. She claims that she “spoke” to Jade Goody, the Big Brother star who died of cervical cancer in March.

Apparently the late mother of two said she wanted to apologise to her mother, Jackiey Budden, for not listening to her about marrying Jack Tweed, saying it was “the biggest mistake she ever made”.

Not all Twitterers are impressed, though, claiming that it is exploitative and wrong. @Brian_Rossiter spoke for many when he dismissed it as “a load of garbage”.

Just in case anyone is interested!smile

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Oct 13 09 8:55 PM

Yeah Caroline I would have to say that after a long day...that hit the spot!

"The power's in believing so give yourself a chance...Keep the Faith...it's just a matter of time" - Keep the Faith, Michael Jackson.

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

#4 [url]

Oct 15 09 2:53 AM

Here is another one....sighsmile

Celebrity status obviously has its benefits but for those that are hounded by the media for most of their lives, death is usually the end of the road, unless your name is Michael Jackson and then it just means that the hounding takes a new direction.
According to femalefirst.co.uk, the pop star is not likely to rest in peace for a while at least as the satellite broadcaster Sky One is planning a show with the famous ghost whisperer Derek Acorah, where he will attempt a live séance.
The plan is to have June Sarpong hosting the show, while Derek summons up the great singer from his sleep, no doubt to ask him what happened and probably even get him to sing a song or two.
It has to be a debatable question as to whether fans of Michael Jackson feel that this is a good or bad thing.
The show goes out next month on Sky One.

Methinks Derek will be talking to himself.....

Always look on the bright side of life!

Quote    Reply   

bramblebee

#5 [url]

Oct 15 09 10:31 AM

......ROFL.....[while Derek summons up the great singer from his sleep, no doubt to ask him what happened and probably even get him to sing a song or two]....

I suppose the singing is to prove who he really is??? lol....oh geez...they are killin' it!

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

#6 [url]

Oct 24 09 1:38 AM

Michael Jackson talks to his macaw from beyond the grave says sister La Toya - Exclusive

Macaw (pic: Rex)
Grieving La Toya Jackson claims to be talking to her dead brother Michael – from beyond the grave.

She says: “When I go to his house I say, ‘Hello, Michael. How are you? If you’re here, please, please let me know’. And the lights start blinking. I can feel him.

“I can smell his Tom Ford cologne and I’ve felt him brush past me. It’s the most wonderful feeling and the biggest smile comes over my face.

“I tell him I love him so much and ask him to show me he’s here again. The lights blink again.

“I know he’s there, answering me and knowing he’s watching me is a huge comfort.  I never believed that people could speak, hear and communicate in that sense. But I’ve witnessed it several times now and I want to investigate it further. I am certainly open-minded to speaking to a medium.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/10/24/michael-jackson-talks-to-his-macaw-from-beyond-the-grave-says-sister-la-toya-exclusive-115875-21769303/

I am pretty sure this article came up a while ago and I posted something similar but I liked the picture and the parrot didn't get a mention last time. Got to love the Mirror.grin
Same comment still stands though....' be easier to use the phone LaToya'

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

#7 [url]

Oct 31 09 5:29 AM

Just an update on the Twitter Seance....and an attempt to lift the mood

In the first ever Twitter séance organised by a fancy dress company called Angels Fancy Dress, a medium Jayne Wallace purportedly "contacted" Michael in the spiritual world and asked the pop star directly who he held responsible for his death.

And the "reply" was "No-one was responsible. I was warned many times about medication but the pain was too severe, and I felt I could not survive without it."

According to Miss Wallace his spirit “was singing Heal the World” when contacted.

During the Tweance (Twitter + séance), Michael purportedly also said that though he was a "man of many masks" and he didn't know if he ever "saw the real me myself," yet, his "love was real" and his "heart was sincere."

The Tweance, the Twitter séance, has reported that Michael Jackson is “at peace”

Michael also "told" Jayne that he felt bad for letting his This Is It tour fans down and requested them to "banish anger from the world." but stopped short of offering to reimburse anyone. He also claimed to be glad to be visiting London on his astral journey, saying it is a “loving city”.

Miss Wallace signed off telling fans to "have a happy weekend now we know MJ is at peace."

I like the bit about not reimbursing anyone and also the fact that he has been visiting London on his astral journey......hey Michael come to Perth, Australia, the weather is nicer.
grin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Nov 1 09 1:21 PM

@sunny this portion of the article:

"She says: “When I go to his house I say, ‘Hello, Michael. How are you? If you’re here, please, please let me know’. And the lights start blinking. I can feel him.  "I can smell his Tom Ford cologne and I’ve felt him brush past me. It’s the most wonderful feeling and the biggest smile comes over my face. “I tell him I love him so much and ask him to show me he’s here again. The lights blink again".

Was actually in the article that LaToya provided for a London paper before the burial, you know the one where she talked about Paris putting half the necklace in the coffin with Michael. 

So you were right, you have seen it before.

Hmmmmm...I am just curious everyone, I don't know about you, but it really seems like someone is trying to put a lid on this whole hoax concept.  First we hear of a picture that is suppose to be legitimate of MJ on the coroner's table, now a seance coming "from Michael saying that he is at peace".  Not that the seance is anything valid...it is the message I am listening to. There is even an article that attempts to explain why there was no mention of MJ's death in the movie. Suppose to be an effort to not further cause his children pain while viewing in years to come.

Who do you think is orchestrating all of this?  We can joke about this, but we need to keep a watchful eye.

Yes...I am suspicious, it is my nature, but things have turned in a different direction quickly...the question is why?

"The power's in believing so give yourself a chance...Keep the Faith...it's just a matter of time" - Keep the Faith, Michael Jackson.

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

#10 [url]

Nov 6 09 5:19 AM

Derek Acorah: 'Jackson will enjoy séance'
Derek Acorah has claimed that the late Michael Jackson will enjoy tonight's live séance.
Responding to criticism made by Jackson fans, the spiritual medium said that he believes the 'This Is It' singer will want to communicate through him this evening.
"I'm certainly not going into it worried, I'm certainly not thinking that if he doesn't make contact it's a bad thing," he told DS. "What I have is a quiet, humbled expectancy.
"The most important thing is that I would like Michael Jackson to communicate with me alongside me. It's for the right reasons. It's my opinion that if he does make a breakthrough, he's gonna enjoy it a lot."
Acorah also said that he is hoping Jackson will be able to tell his family and fans that he is well and happy.
Asked what he will ask the popstar if a connection is made, he replied: "Firstly, how is he? How is he feeling? What's the place like where he resides now? Are there people he's met before? Has he reunited with family members?
"I'd want all of his fans to know that he's well and that he's adjusted to the spirit kind of life and maybe he's quite happy. He can come and go as he pleases."

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Nov 6 09 10:37 AM

More on this Derek Acorah one:

``The wacky I'm A Celebrity star wants to talk to Jacko's spirit with the help of ghost hunters.

He insists he is not aiming to find out the truth behind how Jacko died - but just wants to know if his pal is finally at peace.

Revealing his plans exclusively to The Sun ahead of tonight's Sky One show Michael Jackson: Live Seance (frida), David said: "He had a very turbulent life and I simply want to know if he is happy.

"I believe the past should be left in the past and we should focus on the present.

"When he was alive I spoke to him about the afterlife and I know he believed in some sort of life after death.

"You only have to listen to his song Ghost to know his feelings on that.

"I have felt spirits before, or a presence in a house where someone has died. I once felt someone's hand touch mine in an empty house. I am very open to spirits coming to me and it would help me through the grieving process if I knew Michael was at peace."

David, who will contact Jacko through British psychic Derek Acorah at a secret location "close to Michael's heart", said he thinks Jacko is probably in "rock and roll heaven".

He said: "He will be with Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Gene Kelly the original Temptations and Florence Ballard from The Supremes. All his heroes."

David, who knew Jackson since childhood, has not asked permission from the dead singer's family.

But he is in daily contact with the star's brother Tito and mother Katherine.

He said: "I have never felt the need to ask permission from anybody to do anything. That's not how I am.

"But Tito knows what I am doing.

"I'm not sure if all the family believe. I know some people will think it's cool and others will think it's crazy. But maybe what we find will change people's minds about the afterlife."``

♫♫♫

Read full story here.

I put in bold in what I thought was interesting.  The rest is pretty much text.

"It's staggering what a person can do if they only try" - Michael Jackson ♥

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Nov 12 09 1:54 PM

Jacko ghost hunt is so off the wall

Merton, Hislop and the gag writers having an off week on Have I Got News For You?

Armstrong & Miller's strike rate down to a worryingly low 1 in 10.
C4 repeating a documentary about how Peter Kay took Amarillo to No1 in 2005, which was fairly flat the first time they showed it.
And Benidorm ending a so-so third series and finding its true level with a "comedy" Scotsman lifting his "comedy" kilt to reveal a "comedy" strap-on willy.
Spirit
But wait. What's this we have over at the house of fun, Sky1?
Could that really be turbo-tanned coffin-botherer Derek Acorah sitting in a room full of Michael Jackson fans (some in fancy dress, some not) casually inviting Jacko to chat over the psychic garden fence?
And has he really just cut short his usual ethereal mumbo-jumbo and, with an utterly straight face, announced: "Michael says can someone say hello to Quincy Jones for him?"
He has? Fabulous. I might stay up for a bit longer then.
Yes folks, it's MICHAEL JACKSON: THE LIVE SÉANCE. Where, to my eye, everything looks about as "live" as Jacko does these days.
And where, according to Derek, some "fresh spirit" has just entered the room. (I'm guessing vodka, possibly gin.)
Sadly though, any hope of success surely died when it became clear the "three fans we have here to try and attract Michael Jackson" were all well into their twenties.
Of course, Sky1 probably hoped this would be the most controversial, agenda-setting television show ever made.
Twenty years ago they may have been right. But they quickly realised that most people nowadays would approach it thinking "this should be a laugh." So they booked David Gest as a co-host.
That's not a criticism, by the way. Cos if there's one face that always seems to be saying "I'm taking the mickey" it's Gest's. Who else could kill any lingering hopes of credibility barely two minutes into the show by admitting "... and I believe in leprechauns too"?
Like a lot of sane people, Gest knew there was more chance of Jacko turning up on X Factor to throw some front stage shapes to John & Edward's Ghostbusting routine than there was of him skipping down to a holiday home he once rented in southern Ireland.
Yet, for anyone willing to play along with the madness and actually accept that Jacko was visiting that room along with his nana, grandpa and aunty, there was much to enjoy.
True, Derek was unable to offer any answers to the really big questions. Has Jacko made up with Princess Diana yet? Has he popped over to rat heaven for an emotional reunion with Ben? And does Jesus Juice taste better when it's served by the man Himself?
And yes, on a personal level it was disappointing not to see a diamond-encrusted white glove levitating above that table or a Jacko-possessed Derek yelling: "Uri Geller is a tosser!" (Though I am still hoping for unseen footage of Derek jumping to his feet and moonwalking across that polished floor screaming "Cha'mone!")
But the production team were clearly having a laugh. And probably couldn't contain their joy when the bloke who owned Ballinacurra House revealed Jacko had requested the room overlooking the kiddies' playground.

Chancers

Of course, not everyone will find this show so ludicrous and amusing. But as a TV-watching nation we shouldn't be too quick to suggest Derek or Sky1 are exploiting needy, vulnerable, borderline mental cases for entertainment.
Especially when there are other smartly-dressed, bright- toothed chancers doing exactly that in front of much bigger audiences on other TV channels right now. And making small fortunes off the back of it.
In any case, if Jacko's devotees really want a sure-fire way of making sure their messages get to him as quickly as possible they should just do what any betting man would do. Give them to Liz Taylor and ask her to pass them on.
NAME Change. RUSSELL HOWARD'S GOOD NEWS.
No, no, no. Russell Howard's Copying TV Burp. http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/columnists/589944/Ian-Hyland-reviews-for-News-of-the-World.html

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help