Remove this ad

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

Lead

Oct 3 09 4:33 AM

Tags : :

MICHAEL Jackson's family were last night believed to be holding a trump card in their bid to win control of his will - a secret document.

The family, battling to oust a lawyer in control of the superstar's £300million-plus estate, lodged mystery files at an LA court.

It is thought the Jacksons have papers they say prove Michael fired John Branca, who is co-executor of the tragic singer's will. Jacko's mum Katherine, 79, wants a family member in charge.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2666658/Michael-Jackson-lawyer-John-Branca-is-off-the-will.html

The bit I found interesting was:

'But last night at the court, Judge Beckloff ruled they would retain control until the end of the year....'

Wasn't someone saying that December was going to be the time he revealed himself?

Always look on the bright side of life!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sunnyscrapper

#2 [url]

Oct 3 09 5:04 AM

Who knows thriller? There is so much info floating around, we don't know whether we are coming or going at the moment, lol.

Quote    Reply   

Off The Wall

#3 [url]

Oct 3 09 8:26 AM

as long as MJ comes back by christmas im happy....i wanna spend my xmas knowing MJ is still alive and that he is also enjoying xmas. Keep the faith, keep the faith!!!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 3 09 1:34 PM

what?! 2010, 2011, 2012?!!! I CANT FREAKIN WAIT THAT LONG. I WANT MJ BACK NOW!NOW I SAY!

-thriller-thecomeback

Caaalm it, Kermit grin LMAO

"It's staggering what a person can do if they only try" - Michael Jackson ♥

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bramblebee

#10 [url]

Oct 3 09 8:46 PM

I'm with Thriller, Dag nabbit!  devil

We've had about enough of this Mike...bring your "moon walkin - wanna be startin somethin'- keep it in the closet - tabloid junkie - heaven can wait - invincible".... arse back already!  neutral

We're "keeping the faith"....but you're pushing it man, you're pushing it! (lmao)

But seriously... we love you MJ...we're just getting a little impatient! wink

p.s. this is related to the thread...I think its all media fluff to keep the interest alive...just like the Murray prosecution case...I bet they will be reporting there's a "snag" in it somewhere and will need to continue "investigation"....all part of the show folks!

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

#12 [url]

Oct 4 09 4:35 AM

yeah come on MJ man, im tellin ya, no foolin, but you're pushing your luck dude, you're pushing your luck i say!
[image]

-thriller-thecomeback

grinlove that!

Quote    Reply   

emy122

Dangerous

#13 [url]

Oct 4 09 4:58 AM

I can wait until June next year, but not 2011 or 2012. I mean, yes Michael needs time to rest and recover and it is his life, but this is torture for the people who know he is alive. His family surely can't keep this up for years, can they?.

You are Not Alone,for I am here with you!

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Oct 6 09 10:38 AM

@sunny I remember reading that somewhere where he was going to come back in December.

@thriller I hope not!!! 2011 2012... how much longer does MJ think we are going to hold on?

I too want to know what is really goin' on, but we all need to be patient. When Michael is ready to come back he will. I know that we all want him come back now, but if he needs time to heal himself let him be. We don't want him to come back too soon and for him to relaspe do we? Hopefully TII will give us some answers that we are looking for.

Quote    Reply   

mjlove

Heartbreaker

#15 [url]

Aug 11 12 1:23 PM

Was Barry Siegel rehired in March 2009?
http://twicsy.com/i/otXMCb

LAT:
"In April, Jackson fired the accounting firm, Cannon & Co., that had worked for him for a year, according to an accountant who worked on his finances. Jeff Cannon of Cannon & Co. said he received a phone call from an assistant of Jackson who said the singer no longer required his services."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help