Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 8 09 11:24 AM

Tags : :

These two clues were given by JcC after he/she was banned from MJHD on another site (which he/she had announced on MJHD before the ban). Sunnyscraper had asked me to write them here, so here they are.
You should know that JcC had given these two in anagrams for the last time. Everything after came in plain sentences. And, he/she changed his/her nick.
(Actually I do believe JcC came onto MJHD afterwards with other nicknames, but was immediately torn apart again by the members. I would love to see all their members' faces should it once be known who JcC really is/was grin. Hahaha....) And one last thing: by the vibes I have from JcC's posts I believe he/she is either MJ or someone very very close to him right now. Time will tell, I hope.
So, here we go:

Juli 23rd:
Childhood
Heal MIMIC      (= Im Michael)
VIA LIME          (= Im alive)
REVOCABLE NICK MEWL    (= will never come back)
MIS OR ROSY   (=Im so sorry)
VILLA OLE YOU   (=I love you all)

Juli 25th:
silliest machiavelli    (= I'll miss a ethical live; silliest machiavelli - meaning easy machiavelli)
shoplift VIP on geek   (= not sure, could be see king of pop but you have hiltv left over ??)
some flouting         (= gloomiest fun; egoism lot fun; some floating)
well! a lousy lie     (= see you all well!; well, a lousy lie!)
trust mj!                (= trust mj!  wink)

Not all is clear in the second one, maybe we can decipher it together!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 8 09 1:25 PM

Ah, thanks for posting Dia.  I recognise these from the other threads, apart from the Childhood one.  Is that meant to be an anagram or a plain clue?

"It's staggering what a person can do if they only try" - Michael Jackson ♥

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 9 09 11:09 AM

Yeah, I knew that :)  Well done too!

No idea what Childhood could be though.  Have ran it through multiple anagram-solvers, zilch.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 9 09 11:47 AM

Childhood, these are from an online anagram dictionary, most of them dont make sense, but maybe this help you...if not sorry:-( cold hid oh, could mean he is hiding in a country where the whether is cold now...dunno...or Doc. Hold Hi' (high) does any of these make any sense?????
Child Hood
Chid Hod Lo
Chid Doh Lo
Chid Old Ho
Chid Old Oh
Child Do Ho
Child Do Oh
Cold Hid Ho
Cold Hid Oh
Cold Hod Hi
Cold Doh Hi
Clod Hid Ho
Clod Hid Oh
Clod Hod Hi
Clod Doh Hi
Cod Hold Hi
Doc Hold Hi
Chi Hold Do
Chi Hod Old
Chi Doh Old
Loch Did Ho
Loch Did Oh
Loch Odd Hi
Loch Hid Do
Loch Hod Id
Loch Doh Id

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Sep 9 09 2:17 PM

With those anagrams I found out that you will not always find the correct one. It depends strongly on how much tuned-in you are. One day you watch the list and see nothing, nothing fits at all. The next day you give it another try - and you see it immediately. It's not in the list but you just see it - one word fits and your eyes and mind are just caught.
I've noticed the harder you try the less you find it.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 9 09 2:18 PM

Ah, thanks for posting Dia.  I recognise these from the other threads, apart from the Childhood one.  Is that meant to be an anagram or a plain clue?

-skiia

Oh, skiia, you ment the word 'childhood'. Sorry. Well, dunno. Could be an anagram too.

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#7 [url]

Sep 9 09 5:54 PM

I don't think Childhood is an anagram in this case. It is just a clue. Have a look at the other JCC anagram clues they are much longer with more letters so it gives you a better chance to come up with something sensible. Also, a set of Scrabble tiles is often better than online anagram solvers which through up all sorts of crazy words.

Always look on the bright side of life!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Sep 10 09 10:45 AM

So, Childhood in that case could have something to do with his song?  Which is kinda obvious then lol

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Sep 14 09 10:08 PM

Ok, I remember these too, also I do not think that childhood is a clue because childhood was the name of the topic that contain these clues...but however I feel the way juli was spelled was strange and also these were not posted on MJHD until I posted them there, these anagrams were posted by JCC on MJ's official site the same week and the week after he/she was booted of MJHD and this is what I got from these clues..some I see we got the same thing:

HEAL MIMIC.    I’M MICHAEL

VIA LIME.    I’M ALIVE

REVOCABLE NICK MEWL    COME BACK NEVER WILL or NEVER WILL COME BACK

MIS OR ROSY.    I’M SO SORRY

VILLA OLE YOU    I LOVE YOU ALL

(posted by JJC July 23, 2009)

silliest machiavelli  - Michael is still alive

shoplift VIP on geek -      The king of pop lives

some flouting -  Life must go on

well! a lousy lie – you will all see!

trust mj!

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 13 10 8:46 PM

I guess we know who JCC is nowplain

Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies  and gain power. In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 

Chapter XIII he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.

Tupac studied Machiavelli in depth while in prision was a fan and had read his books several times. Perhaps Tupac is taking his advice. Machiaveli wrote two books before his death. Look at what the All Eyez on Me disks are called.. Machiavelli's books were called, "Book 1," and, "Book 2." The CD's of, "All Eyez On Me," are entitled the same
One of Machiavelli's books is, "Discourses Upon The First Ten Books Of Titus Livy," which it's claimed Tupac read in jail. In Book 2, Chapter XIII He says, "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to decieve..." This is very similar to verses in some of Tupac's songs.
Some say that Tupac modified the Machiavelli name because if you rearrange the letters, they spell, "Am Alive," or, "I Am Alive."

http://tupac-thuglife.tripod.com/id13.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jul 14 10 1:33 PM

Well, "machiavellian" is already a word used in every language and it has not quite a good meanning. It describes the kind of persons who would "step on dead bodies" only to acheeve s/his goal usually consisting in power and control...it is not really about justice. But I admit that I didn't read too much about the character. Hugs.

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 14 10 9:50 PM

Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies  and gain power.

"a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.

Please check this out:

Machiavelli:
Like Leonardo da Vinci, Machiavelli is considered a good example of the Renaissance Man. He is most famous for a short political treatise, The Prince, written in 1513, but not published until 1532, five years after Machiavelli's death. Although he privately circulated The Prince among friends, the only work he published in his lifetime was The Art of War, about high-military science. Since the sixteenth century, generations of politicians remain attracted and repelled by the cynical approach to power posited in The Prince and his other works.[3] Whatever his personal intentions, which are still debated today, his surname yielded the modern political word Machiavellianismthe use of cunning and deceitful tactics in politics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli

Excerpts:

The terms Renaissance man and, less commonly, Homo Universalis (Latin for "universal man" or "man of the world") are related and used to describe a person who is well educated or who excels in a wide variety of subjects or fields.[3] The idea developed in Renaissance Italy from the notion expressed by one of its most accomplished representatives, Leon Battista Alberti (1404–1472): that "a man can do all things if he will." It embodied the basic tenets of Renaissance humanism, which considered humans empowered, limitless in their capacities for development, and led to the notion that people should embrace all knowledge and develop their capacities as fully as possible. Thus the gifted people of the Renaissance sought to develop skills in all areas of knowledge, in physical development, in social accomplishments, and in the arts.

When someone is called a Renaissance man today, it is meant that he does not just have broad interests or a superficial knowledge of several fields, but rather that his knowledge is profound, and often that he also has proficiency or accomplishments in at least some of these fields, and in some cases even at a level comparable to the proficiency or the accomplishments of an expert.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymath

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help