Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 7 09 6:53 AM

more and more names pop up...Ben Harris?

"Los Angeles resident Ben Harris Jr., who attended Las Vegas Academy a decade ago, said the harassment includes a message left on his car that said, "This is all your fault. Keep quiet."
Harris was a former close friend of Murray's girlfriend Nicole Alvarez. The former Las Vegas stripper has been uncooperative with law enforcement in the investigation into the death of Michael Jackson and was forced to testify on Sept. 23 before the Los Angeles County grand jury.
Harris said in an e-mail to Vegas Confidential that the "campaign to shut me up" has him "terrified." The aspiring actor and author said he has gone to authorities with the information, including a "vicious e-mail" that Alvarez's aunt sent him the morning Alvarez testified in front of the grand jury."
http://www.lvrj.com/news/man-terrified-amid-murray-case-probe-63512727.html

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Oct 7 09 7:07 AM

okay, this is pretty much the same scenario as the "death" report. TMZ reports it and everybody else is following...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1623256/20091007/jackson_michael.jhtml

"According to TMZ, the Los Angeles Police Department is expected to present its case against Jackson's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office at that time.

The Los Angeles County coroner's office has been holding the official autopsy results in the Jackson case pending the completion of the LAPD's death investigation. Last week, The Associated Press leaked what is believed to be the coroner's report on Jackson's death, which found the 50-year-old singer to be in overall good health, without any serious issues that should have caused his death on June 25.
Sources have told TMZ that Murray remains the sole target of the investigation. Several of Jackson's physicians have been visited and interviewed by police, but investigators have focused on Murray, who was with Jackson the morning he died. Murray told police that he administered the injections of the powerful anesthetic propofol, as well as other sedatives, that the coroner's office reported caused Jackson's death."

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Oct 7 09 10:33 AM

Here we go.... are we all ready for the ride?  Are we ready for what ever comes our way?  Like how Rae said it is the month of October r u ready?  How convienient that the case is wrapping up with the movie opening in two weeks. We already knew that Murray is the focus of this investigation. Do you guys think that this will actually go to trial and Murray be charged?

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Oct 7 09 10:37 AM

what happens after October? If things coold down, I'd expect a new bomshell to keep the flames going again! wonder what next?

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Oct 8 09 5:53 AM

after reading this especially the "failed to show up" part, i start to think the next news will be, he left the country...

Arrest Warrant Sought for Dr. Conrad Murray

"Murray failed to show up to a scheduled child support hearing yesterday -- he allegedly owes more than $13,000 to baby mama Nenita Malibiran, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The bench warrant would have to be signed by district judge before it can be enforced.

The D.A.'s office says they'll also ask for Murray's medical license to be suspended -- as of now, he can still practice medicine.

As TMZ previously reported, the investigation into MJ's death should wrap up next week -- and Murray is still the sole target."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/08/doctor-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-bench-warrant-arrest-child-support-court/#ixzz0TLeo1xSl

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Oct 8 09 6:10 AM

interesting name...Nenita Malibiran

-joyce

my alibi ran?grin

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Oct 8 09 11:15 AM

A bench warrant for the immediate arrest of Dr. Conrad Murray has been urged after the doc missed a hearing in his child support case. This is no minor misunderstanding as the doc has been missing payments for most of the decade and is in the hole thousands of dollars.
Murray was called to court as he owes more than $13,000 to Nenita Malibiran. Clark County in Nevada has pursued Murray since 2002 for unpaid child support, going so far as to put a lien on his property.
A Clark County Family Court hearing master has asked for the warrant. A district judge must approve the request.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is reporting that District Attorney David Roger will ask the Nevada medical board to suspend Murray's medical license.

http://www.examiner.com/x-3888-Las-Vegas-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m10d8-Dr-Murray-finally-arrested-Bench-warrant-wanted-for-Michael-Jackson-doc

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Oct 8 09 11:54 AM

Where I come from, in order to arrest someone with a warrant, it has to be issued, not urged.  These people are hilarious!!

If you wanna make the world a betta' place, take a look atcha' self and make a change...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Oct 12 09 10:48 AM

THIS IS RIDICULOUS:-))))))

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/12/doctor-conrad-murray-car-michael-jackson-bmw/#comments#ixzz0TkBTnrMJ

Conrad Murray's Car in LA -- Is The Doc Driving?

TMZ obtained a photo of Dr. Conrad Murray's car -- the same one that was towed away from Michael Jackson's house the day MJ died -- speeding down the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles yesterday.

undefined

We've confirmed it's the same car -- and the agency that shot the photo insists it's the good doc behind the wheel.

Dr. Murray's rep tells us Murray was NOT driving.

When you look closely at the pic and compare it to Murray's most recent appearance, there are similarities and differences. What do you think?

undefined

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/12/doctor-conrad-murray-car-michael-jackson-bmw/#comments#ixzz0TkFYA826

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Oct 12 09 10:53 AM

@Joyce, No its not him at all. They are just leading everyone on another wild goose chase. Look at the nose, its wider, and this guy has a wider forehead too. I like the voting part, these guys really seem to be enjoying themselves! Everything is coming from TMZ AGGGHHHHH!

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Oct 12 09 11:05 AM

@ Joyce, I know but its always good to double check, you never know, I dont trust TMZ, which is why I like to check out what they have to offer. You never know when they could be telling the truth, since they lie so much. I'm afraid to miss out on something important. Its like the story of the boy that pretended to drown, when he actually was drowining no one beleived him!!

Quote    Reply   

bramblebee

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#56 [url]

Oct 12 09 7:28 PM

That's not him....hmmmm...nice car though...wonder if he's single? I'm available! (lol) joke....devil

Hey, maybe it's Murray's brother? lol....grin

I love how there's no license plate on the front bumper (a requirement in California by the way)....wonder how else they could tell it was the same car....I'm sure BMW made tons of those cars in that color....

...just a thought....this was a weak story TMZ...I expected better from a trash tabloid!

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Oct 12 09 7:52 PM

EPIC FAIL......TMZ, please stop. You're making your company look more idiotic than it already is. Every story they print should have a disclaimer that says "For entertainment only".

If you wanna make the world a betta' place, take a look atcha' self and make a change...

Quote    Reply   

bramblebee

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#58 [url]

Oct 12 09 7:54 PM

@MJJ....that word "entertainment" should be used loosely!....I should print that article and use it to line my bird cage! (lol)....nah, not worth wasting the paper!

....must be a slow week on the paparazzi grind.....

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Oct 12 09 8:10 PM

@bramble...that's true...how about.."read at your own risk, may destroy your brain cells"...lol

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Oct 12 09 8:28 PM

@ decoder  grin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help