Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Sep 6 09 9:54 AM

If this is all a hoax Michael did pay him to "kill" him

In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Sep 8 09 11:31 AM

NO NEWS ABOUT MURRAY SINCE THE CORONERS REPORT CAME OUT,I FIND THIS VERY STRANGE,IF THIS IS A HOAX WELL I MIGHT UNDERSTAND,BUT IF IT IS INFACT A MURDER INVESTIGATION I WOULDN,T WANT TO BE IN THEIR HANDS,

I,LL LOVE YOU FOREVER MICHAEL,

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Sep 16 09 1:56 AM

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/michael-jackson-probe-coming-in-for-a-landing-conrad-murray/

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the Michael Jackson homicide case will be presented to the L.A. County District Attorney in 3 to 4 weeks.

We're told the lion's share of the investigation has been completed and Dr. Conrad Murray remains the singular target. Our sources say LAPD detectives have requested opinions from several medical experts who will analyze the evidence and offer their opinions on Dr. Murray's conduct.

The medical experts are supposed to submit their finding in 2 to 3 weeks and we're told detectives need an additional week to assemble their evidence before they make a formal presentation to the D.A.

Law enforcement sources also say an arrest will not be made before Dr. Murray is charged with a crime -- of course that assumes he will be charged.

The case is complicated by the fact that Jackson had been taking various medications, even though the evidence is compelling that Propofol was the direct cause of Jackson's death.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/michael-jackson-probe-coming-in-for-a-landing-conrad-murray/#ixzz0RG40U3Oc

Quote    Reply   

ck

Stranger In Moscow

#24 [url]

Sep 17 09 8:04 AM

I honestly can't believe how long they keep delaying charging him, if he's going to be charged at all. Maybe it's just where I live, but if they know someone died from homicide, and they have suspects...those suspects are hauled in to be spoken to and not free to travel or go any place they want. Now they're saying 3-4 weeks before it's presented to the DA??

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Sep 17 09 10:17 AM

No offense to anyone but if you guys aren't seeing a pattern here then you are legally blind and perhaps IQ challenged. Of all the numerous media sources, which one keeps reporting these kind of stories? Yup, TMZ. Which media source was the first to report MJ's death? Yup, TMZ. Do you GET IT yet?

TMZ = official hoax propoganda dissemination outlet hired by the Jackson camp.

3-4 weeks before the investigation probe is finished. 9/16/09 + 4 weeks = 10/14/09 but...since we are dealing with the Jacksons here, you KNOW that you have to add additional delay of game penalty to this. So let's add about 2 weeks more = 10/30/09. Class?????....who can tell the teacher what happens just before 10/30/09?

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Sep 17 09 10:26 AM

yes decoder, i am with you. however i didn't think this needs explanation. i thought everyone already knows this, what you mention. i exactly see the pattern, so i just posted a new piece to fit into that pattern...

Quote    Reply   

Smooth Criminal

#28 [url]

Sep 17 09 10:39 AM

LMAO Decoder,,,,its a bit like the story of Katherine filing a wrongful death suit,,,,,they simply can not charge Dr. Murray when in fact he did not kill anyone,,,,Dr. Murray is taking the fall for Michael so to speak and quite literally hes the target of some fans that want to kill him!!!! They will continue to throw things out there to make everyone believe they are doing this big investigation,,,and notice how they had said there were other doctors involved as well??? Well I havent heard anything else about anymore doctors,,,and them being involved in the investigation and that is because the blame IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON DR. MURRAY and him only,,,,,this is Dr. Murrays role in this hoax guys,,,simple as that. They just cant come on and say he will probably be arrested in a few weeks and then weeks go by and then they come back and say the Michael Jackson homicide case will be presented to the L.A. county District Attorney in 3 to 4 weeks?????? They obviously are fooling some people,,,,but not me,,,,,,

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Sep 17 09 10:59 AM

yes decoder, i am with you. however i didn't think this needs explanation. i thought everyone already knows this, what you mention. i exactly see the pattern, so i just posted a new piece to fit into that pattern...

-joyce

No worries. I understand. I'm just still amazed at why some people question the delays, delays, delays. An "ongoing" investigation by proxy is a "buying of time". That is precisely what they are doing and by design. At least until 10/28. In the normal world, a REAL arrest would have been made by now. Law enforcement agencies (who I am very familiar with) may be stretched on resources sometimes but if and when they have a solid case, they by no means sit on it for this long and they certainly don't make press releases that they are about to arrest and charge someone before they actually do.In my opinion? There is no case, never was. Not even against Murray - especially if it never happened in the first place and the way the media has you believeing that it did. The movie will tell all and if it doesn't, I'll be the first in line to admit I was wrong from the start, deep six the whole thing and crawl back into my hole.

Quote    Reply   

Smooth Criminal

#30 [url]

Sep 17 09 11:12 AM

LMAO Decoder as I will do the samegrin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

illusionist

Off The Wall

#31 [url]

Sep 21 09 8:49 AM

There will be no charges. There will be no arrests. There will be no wrongful death suits. As someone who use to work at a mortuary and do removals for a couple county coroners' offices, I can honestly say everything you see and read is an "illusion".

Have a great day.

What we don't understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk

Quote    Reply   

bramblebee

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#35 [url]

Sep 22 09 1:55 PM

@Skiia...apparently Doc Murray was a "busy" little bee....he loved the ladies (lol)

{ Che Giovanni Murray was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on March 2, 2009.  His mother is Murray's 27-year-old girlfriend Nicole Alvarez.

The twice-married Murray, 56,admitted to being the father of six in a deposition he gave in 1999. 

He also has a son by Nenita Malibiran who took him to court over unpaid child support.  Another woman, Janice Adams also claims to have two daughters by the good doctor.}

I guess we know what he did in his free timedevil

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Sep 22 09 2:00 PM

Yes, a very pretty one......! *scratching head*
[image]
[url]

-purple

@Skiia...apparently Doc Murray was a "busy" little bee....he loved the ladies (lol)

-bramblebee

ROFL, you two crack me up! grin

Thanks for picture, purple.  And information, bramble!

"It's staggering what a person can do if they only try" - Michael Jackson ♥

Quote    Reply   

bramblebee

Thiller The Comeback Part II

#37 [url]

Sep 22 09 2:00 PM

Um....I don't get it...she's with Dr. Murray?!....but she's pretty....she's young....

I would say it was his money (but he didn't have none)...

...a child with a 55 year old man who has SIX kids already?.....couldn't have been the mojo!surprise

Lawdy, I guess we'll never know da troot! lmao

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Oct 6 09 11:19 PM

Jackson Investigation Wraps Up Next Week

TMZ has learned the LAPD is on schedule to present the case against Dr. Conrad Murray to the L.A. County D.A.'s office next week.
As we first reported LAPD detectives planned to wrap up their case and present it by the second week in October. They were waiting on some written evaluations by medical professionals who reviewed the evidence surrounding Michael Jackson's death.
Our law enforcement sources say the medical reports are in and the LAPD plans to formally present the case to the D.A. next week.
Prosecutors have been working with the LAPD for months now, so it's not as if the evidence will be a surprise.
Sources say Dr. Murray is still the sole target.
One well-placed law enforcement source says there's a "70/30 chance" the D.A. will take the case to the L.A. County Grand Jury rather than charge Murray directly.
As one source said, this could be a complicated case and a lengthy preliminary hearing wouldn't have a whole lot of upside for prosecutors. A grand jury indictment would be easy to get and it would avoid a prelim.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/07/michael-jackson-investiation-lapd-dr-conrad-murray--l-a-county-d-a-grand-jury/#ixzz0TE45ewIK

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help