Remove this ad

sunnyscrapper

Thiller The Comeback Part II

Lead

Aug 19 09 5:20 PM

Tags : :

From Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,540540,00.html

Michael Jackson’s personal physician will be charged with manslaughter within the next two weeks, a law enforcement source told FOXNews.com.

The source initially said Dr. Conrad Murray could be arrested as soon as next Wednesday — but investigators have decided to execute one more search warrant, likely at a Los Angeles pharmacy, next week in an attempt to gather more evidence against him. The arrest is now expected the following week.

Still more delays.....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 19 09 5:23 PM

all these delays for what?..if someone really killed someone and the had proof..why wait to arrest them?

He spent a year in silence to better understand the sound of a whisper

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

#2 [url]

Aug 19 09 5:42 PM

This on CNN

A former prosecutor who has also defended doctors in medical malpractice cases involving anesthesia said prosecutors would face "a very, very severe uphill battle" when charging a doctor with manslaughter.

"You have to prove gross recklessness in the prescription of drugs," Paul Callan told CNN. "That's really hard with a doctor because doctors are always prescribing drugs; patients occasionally die from them. That's not criminal conduct. But here, you have to show that this doctor should've known Jackson was an addict and that he could've died from these drugs."

Ed Chernoff, Murray's lawyer, said it was only after Murray moved to Los Angeles in May 2009 that "he realized that Michael Jackson had some very unusual problems.

Looks like they are going to have a tough time proving this one (surprise surprise). Murray says he didn't know that MJ was an 'addict' so according to the law he can't be charged.

If this is a hoax, all these little points were researched thoroughly, they had to make sure that Murray didn't get charged.

Always look on the bright side of life!

Quote    Reply   

jojo79

Invincible

#3 [url]

Aug 28 09 3:02 AM

SURPRISE SURPRISE - More  delays if the the mirror is to be believed

Michael Jackson: Police say inquiry could take months

Michael jackson (pic: AP)
Detectives probing Michael Jackson’s death do not expect to make an arrest in the homicide case “for months”, it emerged yesterday.

Jacko’s doctor Conrad Murray could be charged with manslaughter after the Los Angeles Coroner’s office ruled that the singer’s death was homicide.

Police are investigating Dr Murray and other doctors who may have given prescription drugs illegally.

But a source said: “We’re looking at months before we make any arrests. We want to build a concrete case.”

Dr Murray has admitted giving the powerful sedative propofol to Jacko on the day he died to help him sleep.

Yesterday it was claimed the coroner cannot scientifically pinpoint the exact time of death due to the heat of the room where paramedics found ’s body.

Dr Murray says he administered propofol at 10.40am and found Jacko not breathing at 10.52. Emergency services were called at 12.21.

3am.co.uk

All the single

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 28 09 6:44 AM

There never were any drugs therefore there is no foul play. The whole damm story is completely fabricated. Murray is just playing a role in a movie that is being filmed and playing out right before your eyes, each and every day until it hits the theaters in October. Of course the police inquiry could take months! I fully expected this news release to come along any day now. Why? Because it's not a simple black and white, solid evidence, leak-proof case. It has too many holes in it, too much lack of prosecutable evience, no smoking gun. This, of course, all assumes that there actually is an official investigation going on versus just another buch of actors playing out their roles in a movie as well. You are all falling victim to the very thing that MJ is trying to prove to you by doing all of this: some of you are naive, gullible and willing to believe anything that the media (or even the Jackson insiders camp themselevs) is feeding you!!! WAKE UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELVES!!! Stop being mentally lazy and allowing the media to think for you. This is how Hitler took over an entire country for God's sake! A country comprised of some of the most brilliant minds known to man at that! It doesn't matter if you are republican or democrat, conservative or liberal. Like a toxic weed, evil can grow in any soil.  

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

#7 [url]

Aug 28 09 6:31 PM

Yes decoder. That is what we have all been saying!!

Just look through the threads on this site and on MJHD for the last 2 months, the message is clear and whilst many do see what MJ is trying to tell us, some people still aren't getting it are they?

So, he puts the message in a format that people will understand...a movie showing how it was done.

Never mind, they will get it....soongrin

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 29 09 7:47 PM

and why is it gonna take months if they know who is involved (Murray) why wait....it gives enough time for MJ to comeback grin
If its not a hoax they could of show or tell us what is going on in the investigation but you know the obvious reason there not....wink

In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Aug 29 09 11:27 PM

If the movie was finished they could release it today (or previous days for that matter). It would serve them well to do that - strike while the coals are still hot - but the movie is still in progress, happening in real time. The final chapter hasn't been written yet but we're getting close to the end (according to Mr. Ortega's release date of 10/30/09 anyway). I anticipate more bizzare and fabricated stories will be released in the coming days just to keep the public stringing along and engaged between now and 10/30. If it all suddenly stops, THEN I'll start to rethink my position on this.

Quote    Reply   

dfgjnd

Dangerous

#10 [url]

Aug 30 09 1:11 AM

I think they are putting Tickets on sale on the 27th because MJ's tribute is on the 26th in Vienna which is in Austria which is next to Germany! He could reveal himself and then Tickets sales would go through the roof! And then that would be lots of $$$$ 

:) 

Michael is there,somewhere,keep the faith and all are wishes will come true...You'll see :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Aug 30 09 1:16 AM

i pray to god that happen DF

In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Quote    Reply   

sunnyscrapper

#14 [url]

Sep 3 09 1:04 AM

It is just so bizarre. They keep saying that they are investigating Dr Murray but what does that mean exactly. How much do they need to know to bring a case against him. I reckon they probably know as much as we know and they are devoting all those man hours to it.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Sep 3 09 6:34 AM

I don't know what to think about the movie...I'm afraid you are putting too much hope in there. How could them explane all the pollice and other institutions involvment into a sharade like this? I mean it is not something to make jokes with, is it?

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Sep 3 09 7:33 PM

'Michael Jackson’s personal physician will be charged with manslaughter within the next two weeks, a law enforcement source told FOXNews.com.'
and
But a source said: “We’re looking at months before we make any arrests. We want to build a concrete case.”

1. Why is it always so vague?  "a law enforcement source" or "a source"? obviously neither is legit!
2. since when do authorities release such critical information about a homicide case that could jeopardize the whole case - as if they're warning a suspect of an arrest?
3. Is the police really involved?!

My 2 cents!

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Sep 4 09 3:34 PM

Mark my words. Write it down. He will never be arrested or tried in this case. MJ made sure of that. Don't you remember how his family swooped into the rented home with boxes and stuff. The police even were there to let them in the gates! Once his family was inside rearranging and changing sh#t around any kind of investigation becomes impotent. The DA has already said that the evidence in the case has been compromised and they didn't know if they could make any arrests.  He will walk, and he will walk away with a cool aniount of money -so he can pay off his debts. He took the risk to be the one in the room so he will get the payoff.

You know, if it were a real investigation perhaps they would have spoken to the bodyguard. The one who called 911. when you listen to that tape you can hear an odd little voice in the background briedly. Who is it?

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Sep 6 09 12:45 AM

I don't say that the pollice is involved for real, but they let the whole world to believe that it is, so for me this is as bad as if they would really be in this... am I missing something?

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help