Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 24 09 11:49 PM

I hope sick Joe pays for this, its not a secret that he took those kids to strip clubs..etc. in search of fame. WHO DOES THAT TO THEIR KIDS?! That jerk-main too. Wasnt he the one that used to bring "!!" in to the bedroom he shared with poor MJ, while the later pretended to be asleep?? Now he's stating he doesnt know what happended to his brother?? Really Jerk-main?? Everyone played a part in scarring this poor innocent victem for life. Look at the pain and suffering he has had to endure, its unbearable! I hope everyone that played a role in this criminal act is finally brought to justice, big names and small. God is great...justice will prevail.

Michael, we love you no matter what, there is nothing to be ashamed of on your side. You are just an innocent victim. We love you more with each passing day, and justice will prevail sooner or later...in this world...or in the one hereafter, that I know for sure.

Dave Walsh: Joe Jackson’s master plan was to get Mike as much exposure as he could wherever he could. He booked his boys at seedy bars and strip clubs, from Detroit to Chicago.

Sheryl Price: I don’t know how they allowed five underaged boys to perform in a place that served liquor and had strippers. I thought it was bizarre but apparently Mr. Jackson was so intent on getting his boys heard, he took any gig that they were offered.

Dave Walsh: Young Michael’s show business education began with an age-old lesson: sex sells.

Dave Walsh: Michael’s formal schooling may have ended, but his sexual education had just begun. After Jackson Five concerts, Michael and his brother Marlon hit the sack while the older boys hit the jackpot.

J. R andy Taraborelli: Michael and Marlon, they were still little kids, but Jermaine and Jackie and Tito they were older and they had become teen idols. And they had a lot of groupies.

Flo Anthony, Jackson family friend: Jackie’s wife Enid, actually told me that when they were teenagers, they had a bunch of women just up in the room.

J. R andy Taraborelli :The boys would have sex with the groupies, while Michael and Marlon were in bed acting as if they were sleeping when actually they were you know listening, maybe even watching.

Flo Anthony: I think that’s the cleaned-up version of what Enid told me.

Dave Walsh: While the older Jacksons considered it ‘good clean fun’, for Michael the ‘group gropes’ had lasting effects.

Carole Lieberman: This was a kind of sexual abuse. Because when he saw them having sex, so up close and personal, it is something that for any little boy, would have a lasting psychological impact.

Dave Walsh: Not only did Papa Joe Jackson condone his sons’ sexual escapades, he did them one better, or worse.

Carole Lieberman: What was also particularly traumatic for Michael was the fact that his father was having sex with these women.

J. R andy Taraborelli: The father would take sort of the leftovers, taking some of these Jackson groupies for himself. And the boys didn’t like that at all.

Dave Walsh: According to Michael’s brother Marlon, late at night, Joe Jackson would sneak girls into the boys’ room and show off his sons. But the price of admission was steep.

J. R andy Taraborelli: Joseph wanted to show some of these young ladies that he was a family man, that you know, ‘here are my kids, they’re famous, and I did that, and now I’m gonna do you.”

Dave Walsh: Joseph warned his boys not to tell their mother about his secret. And no matter how much Michael may have wanted to expose Papa Joe, for the young Jehovah’s Witness his father’s word was gospel.

Bill Bowen: A key scripture that’s read over and over again is, to honor your father and your mother, if a child was to question their parent, or not submit to their direction, then it would be viewed as a sin against God. And so it creates this atmosphere that’s it’s best just to stay quiet.

Dave Walsh: Michael was torn. Disobey his dad, and his God, or lie to his beloved mother. It was an impossible choice.

J. R andy Taraborelli : Especially for Michael, because he was so tremendously sensitive to have that experience on the road and then go back to their God-fearing mother and not be honest with her. You know there was this dual thing going on in Michael Jackson’s life from a very early age.

Dave Walsh: In the end, Michael chose to protect his abusive Papa Joe and lie to the one woman he trusted—his Mama Kate

http://www.silentlambs.org/education/transcript1vh1.htm

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Oct 25 09 12:42 AM

omg, I just don't know what to say...surprise    How can anyone do such things to kids anyway?

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Oct 25 09 12:56 AM

The only thing I am wondering is why this Joe Jackson (I do not feel like calling him Papa Jackson at all) is still running around, still abusing MJ by grabbing money wherever he can... Anybody else would be behind bars - FOREVER - with those crimes committed

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Oct 25 09 1:30 AM

@ Caroline. Exactly, where is Gloria Allred now?? That monster raised a case against Michael when she heard false rumors of child abuse. She shut up after the trial when he was proved innocent. The least she could have done as an appology to Michael was to shed the light on the abuse he faced as a child!  But what can I say?? It seems they are only interested in going after the innocent. Thats how corrupt some people are!!

This is a strong message to all parents, and Michael has always stressed on this, we must learn from him: Take great care of your kids, be on the alert always, know who their friends are, monitor them closely to make sure they are on the right track. However, you must remember to keep the distance, give them their freedom, so they grow up having full confidence. Teach them to confide in YOU, let them know you are there for them ALWAYS. Be their best friend. They are God's gift to you, make sure to protect them and make sure they grow up on good family values. That way we can ensure that we have created a positive healthy environment for the new generations who will in return make the positive change we all require and change this horrible world we currently live in into a happier healthier place.

How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside...

Quote    Reply   

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#28 [url]

Oct 25 09 4:51 AM

But I think this bulldog is so cute... too cute to represent Joe I think! (even if I agree, there seem to be a resemblance...!!!!)

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Oct 25 09 4:56 AM

But I think this bulldog is so cute... too cute to represent Joe I think! (even if I agree, there seem to be a resemblance...!!!!)

-keepthefaith

LMAO!

Wait a sec, is that dog wearing a hat?!?  This is too funny, thanks Caroline! =D

"It's staggering what a person can do if they only try" - Michael Jackson ♥

Quote    Reply   

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#30 [url]

Oct 25 09 4:58 AM

yes indeed... 

do you mean it could be a wink to ... MJ?

They told me A (wo)man should be faithfull and walk when not able and fight till the end but I'm only human... Keep the faith! Don't let nobody turn you round...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Nov 7 09 1:32 AM

Joe Jackson seeks allowance from son's estate

Sat Nov 7, 2009 8:14am GMT

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Joe Jackson, the elderly father of late pop star Michael Jackson, on Friday filed a court petition seeking an allowance from the singer's estate, saying his son had supported him for many years.
The legal filing in Los Angeles Superior Court claims that Michael Jackson's estate has earned an estimated $100 million since the singer's sudden death on June 25, and administrators expect it to earn $100 million more by the end of the year.
The filing claims Joe Jackson, who suffers from diabetes, was supported by Michael Jackson before his death through payments made to the singer's mother and Joe Jackson's wife, Katherine Jackson, which were passed on to Joe Jackson.
Joe Jackson says his expenses exceed $20,000 per month, but his income from U.S. Social Security is a mere $1,700.
"Mr. Jackson's circumstances require a family allowance because he is 81 years old and Michael Jackson supported him in the same manner as his wife, Katherine Jackson, who was Michael's mother and who the court granted a family allowance on October 2," says the petition.
Michael Jackson, known as the King of Pop for his chart-topping record career, died of a drug overdose on June 25 at age 50 in Los Angeles only weeks before he was to have begun a series of comeback concerts in London.
Since then, a movie about the singer has taken in $144 million at global box offices. Sales of his old records have seen a resurgence, and this past week the soundtrack for "This Is It" topped U.S. record charts with sales of 373,000 copies.
In his will, Michael Jackson left his estate to a family trust benefiting his three children, mother and charities.
When the estate's administrators sought court approval for an allowance to help Katherine Jackson pay her expenses, they excluded Joe Jackson "without cause and for no apparent reason," according to the petition filed on Friday.  Continued...

I just saw Caroline posted it already here. http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com/2009/11/07/michael-jacksons-father-seeks-allowance-from-estat/page1/ Why always open a new thread when there already is one?

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Nov 7 09 1:51 AM

Poor Joe..... The money he claims for per month - I don't have in a year...neutral

Do what you want to do and go where you're going to, think for yourself... >Beatles<

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Nov 7 09 7:19 AM

I know this has already been posted but first it has been updated by TMZ and second they have a "nice" breakdown of Joe's expenses..... OH MAN!!!

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate

Joe Jackson claims there was "no justification" for him to be excluded from getting money from Michael Jackson's estate ... and now he's asking a judge to grant him a monthly allowance.

Joe just filed papers in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming he's "entitled to his own independent family allowance."

In the docs, Leonard Rowe -- a guy who claims to have been MJ's manager -- says Michael used to give his mother Katherine up to $60,000 a month to live on, and that Michael instructed her to give half of it to Joe.

Joe claims Michael's estate has "earned more than $100 million dollars in the first seven (7) weeks following Michael Jackson's death" and is "well able to afford a family allowance for Joe Jackson."

Joe says he has $15,425 in total monthly expenses, including the following:

-- $2,500 eating out
-- $2,000 for air travel
-- $3,000 for hotel bills
-- $1,000 for groceries
-- $1,200 for rent
-- $50 in charitable contributions

UPDATE -- Howard Weitzman, one of the attorneys the Special Administrators for Michael Jackson's Estate, tells TMZ: "The Special Administrators have been made aware that Joe Jackson filed papers asking to be paid a family allowance from the Estate. It was quite surprising to learn of the request. Mr. Jackson's Petition will be considered as are all requests for money from Michael's Estate."

http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/

Joe is sooooo generous - 50 USD in charitable contributions!!!

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Nov 7 09 7:34 AM

LOL...! And look, TMZ put the 7 in brackets for us..... ;)

Joe Jackson Allegedly Behind Death Threats

Joe Jackson Allegedly Behind Death Threats

TMZ has obtained a request for a restraining order filed last week against Joe and his son Randy Jackson in San Francisco County Superior Court.
In the docs, a man named Ronnie Newt claims he was threatened by Joe's henchmen after he approached Joe with information that he believed proved Michael is the father of a 12-year-old boy named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson. In the past, Newt told TMZ that Joe denied the kid was Michael's. According to the documents, Newt claims "I was told to stay out of the M.J. love child story. That some one could get kill [sic] for that kind of money."
Newt also warns that if he turns up dead in the near future, authorities should suspect foul play. He's demanding the Jackson's and their associates stay 50 yards away from him at all times.
UPDATE: TMZ spoke with Joe, who tells us the death threat allegations are completely bogus and added, "I haven't even seen this guy since the '80s."
http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/06/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-death-threats-restraining-order-prince-michael-randy-malachi-jet-son/##ixzz0WBTZFyAN

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Nov 7 09 7:45 AM

This information has already been posted by Purple, however I don't want you to miss this pic....awwww...

Joe Jackson Is A Big Scary Bully!

Filed under: Legal Matters > Michael Jackson wenn5352125jj__opt11__opt.jpg
And he supposedly makes death threats!
Ronnie Newt, a man who believed he had information that proved Michael Jackson had an illegitimate child, has requested a restraining order against Joe and his son Randy Jackson.
Newt is claiming that after he provided Joe with the information he had about the boy in question, 12-year-old Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson, Joe sent his cronies to threaten him! Newt states in the documents:
"I was told to stay out of the M.J. love child story. That some one could get kill [sic] for that kind of money."
Joe Jackson has denied that Michael fathered the child in the after Newt approached him before. Now Newt is requesting that the Jacksons and their associates always remain at least 50 yards away from him.
Newt also warns that if he turns up dead the police should definitely suspect foul play.
Shady, shady.
We wouldn't put it past Joe! He's a horrible man!

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Nov 7 09 8:14 AM

Another nice coincidence. Remember the name Malachi Jackson on this thread?[url]
So Prince Michael Malachi Jet is the secret son of MJs secret twin brother...??? [image]

-purple

Lol, Purp, you got it, you solved the mistery! grin

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote    Reply   

keepthefaith

Thriller Comebacker

#38 [url]

Nov 7 09 6:47 PM

Another nice coincidence. Remember the name Malachi Jackson on this thread?[url]
So Prince Michael Malachi Jet is the secret son of MJs secret twin brother...??? [image]

-purple

Waow... my head begin to hurt more and more!!!!
smile

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Nov 8 09 9:47 AM

@Caroline - LOL at the picture.  grin

Is it me, or does he dress as if he was a billionaire? lol

"It's staggering what a person can do if they only try" - Michael Jackson ♥

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Nov 8 09 10:03 AM

@skiia... you know he is one of the biggest show-offs, pretending he's a billionaire and actually bankrupt! HA HA HA devil

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help